Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hi Guys,

Waiting for visa decision but have been accepted at Humber lakeshore campus for Jan 2014 intake.

I am from Mumbai.. pls feel free to share your details so we can all connect better and help each other the best.

Tnx

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Guys,

I dnt think its right to brand negative results on Colleges its really on ones profile.

I got the visa in 6 days and going to be joining Humber Lakeshore Jan 14 for GBM.. my frnds working in Toronto and very good things to say about the college.

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hey guys,

I got my visa pretty fast .. I reckon in 7 calender days.

due to join Humber Lakeshore campus in Jan 14 intake. Pls share if anyone else too is joining the same course .. we can connect and help each other

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
wow !!! finally someone is going to the same college and same course .. ahahha
where do you stay Vinita and when you flying to Toronto
have you been able to find a place to stay.

mail me your number I will call you

JHALI KUDI

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
dhamisy said:
wow !!! finally someone is going to the same college and same course .. ahahha
where do you stay Vinita and when you flying to Toronto
have you been able to find a place to stay.

mail me your number I will call you
ur profile

sumera.k

Sep 29, 2013
dhamisy said:
Hey guys,

I got my visa pretty fast .. I reckon in 7 calender days.

due to join Humber Lakeshore campus in Jan 14 intake. Pls share if anyone else too is joining the same course .. we can connect and help each other
Same course same time..kudos!

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
@ Sumera.K -- ahahha fun no .. finally connecting with people who would kinda know there. I have sent you a PM. In case you havent received it reach out to me on dhamisy@gmail.com. I keep checking my mail through out the day.

@ Vinitagarg -- Hey, I sent you mail on your email id but havnt received ay response. Have a look and lemme know what you wish to do.

Jhali Kudi: I am B.COM graduate with around 8 yrs experience in the Banking Industry. Have Executive post graduation degree as well.

ayay

Feb 24, 2013
@ humber lakeshore jan 2014

guys wat abt accommodation n all....how many are living on campus and who is living offcampus???

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hello All.

All those who are coming for courses in Jan 2014 bring all the winter stuff with you all.. It is cold right now and will be very cold during those months here.

Paul

dhamisy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Hey Ayay,

No idea about accommodation. Have been sending posts to landlords on Kijiji and graiglist but unfortunately very little response from posters.

Sumera.K, Myself and Sai narayan on this portal have agreed to share a space provided we get a 3BR before we go. Me and Sai are travelling on 25/12 by different airlines. Sumera will be coming mid jan. All 3 of us are for the same course (Humber lakeshore, GBM).

@ Paul : Thanks mate, I am so tensed about that to be honest. Surely will be carrying woolens. Is there anything else we should know about. Let us know.

Regards
ND

paul1982

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Hey,

Take Inners with you as they will keep you all warm..Also the jackets and woolen clothes might not work beacuse of the cold weather..you might have to buy new one's to keep yourself warm enough.

For accomodation, try to contact Humber college if they can provide something for couple of weeks and then you can search for new ones once you all are here.

Let me know if you need more information.

Regards,

Paul

robinson1991

Nov 5, 2013
applied at Humber College North Campus(January 2014 intake)(computer and network support technician) - August 7 , 2013

received acceptance letter - a week after i submitted my college application
-paid for my tuition already.
applied for visa through online - september 7 , 2013

medical requested on october 29, 2013

meds done on nov 7, 2013

and when i check my CIC account it says that my medical is PASS

and now i am still waiting for the email or reply on what is the next step to do.

rahul.teck1

Oct 9, 2013
Hello. My name is Rahul Teckchandani. I applied for my visa after I got my offer letter from Humber college - Lakeshore campus for Global Business Management course. I got my visa stamped within 4 days after which I got my flight tickets booked. I am flying to Toronto on this Friday.

Anyone for same college or course, do reply.