+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber colz.. MAY Intake

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
sudan.r said:
Out of all them,, masters is far better.... But if you are going in one of them,, all account nearly equivalent ,, make sure whatever you do... Do it passionately and if you score good..... All these can help you find good job...
hello, can u plz reply to my question.

sudan.r

May 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi.jcm said:
Hy everyone, I applied for Global Business Management in Humber and I received my Humber login credentials. My consultant uploaded all my documents except final year's degree because my result is not yet declared. I am waiting for final year's (BBA-III) result.

I want to know one thing-
1. Are u attaching ITR's of parents under SPP category? If yes, then of how much value? (Taxable Income)

The students who got their visa, please help.

Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Thank you.
hey, actually under SPP there is no need of showing any other income or fund proof but yeah it can be additional advantage,, u can show combined income of your father and mother around 6 lacs,,, its enough

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
sudan.r said:
hey, actually under SPP there is no need of showing any other income or fund proof but yeah it can be additional advantage,, u can show combined income of your father and mother around 6 lacs,,, its enough
Thank You very much for replying and guiding me.

I heard that the course Global Business Management ( 2 years PG Certificate) from Humber is relatively low in value as compared to others like financial planning etc. And the people after completing this ends up working in malls, petrol pumps, gas stations. Is it so?

I know getting a job in Canada is quite difficult and it requires various skills like good communication skills etc. But, is this course so bad, that one should not go for it?

Actually I applied for this course for September 2016 intake. And really confused because some people are saying its good and some are saying its bad. But according to me, the subjects in this course are interesting and I can explain my interests in this course in SOP.
What is your suggestion? Kindly guide me.

Thanks a lot. Keep helping. :)

God Bless You :)

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
neerav said:
hi,
I paid my 2 sem fee through wire transfer, how do I get the receipt.
thank you
They will mail you within 3-5 business days and also update your myhumber portal

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
heena1521 said:
They will mail you within 3-5 business days and also update your myhumber portal
I have paid the fee for fall 2016 but my humber portal is showing term-summer 2016

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
neerav said:
I have paid the fee for fall 2016 but my humber portal is showing term-summer 2016
Yes same as me . They are showing summer and winter as i have paid the full fees. They have already applied the first sem fees and once the winter will come they will apply the rest half. Just wait for 5 business days if still you dont recieve the reciept simply mail them on "international@humber.ca" they are very co-operative and will reply you within 2days.
All the best!