+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber college

virk1322

Oct 9, 2017
Hii college is great. I'm currently studying in humber. Just don't worry about college and staff. Everything is just superb.
And jobs are also easily available in toronto.
Bro I got visa in information technology solutions program in Humber. Please tell me how many days in a week we have to attend college ?

Osadeba1

Dec 4, 2017
Hello everyone, am new here, I applied to number college in august, I got the admission, but still waiting for the visa, anyone here knows why the delay...pls let me know, I got offer for information technology solutions

Osadeba1

Dec 4, 2017
Bro I got visa in information technology solutions program in Humber. Please tell me how many days in a week we have to attend college ?
Wow, congrats bro, am still waiting for my visa, applied in august for January 2018 in d same course

darshray

Jun 24, 2022
My application in Humber college has been waitlisted and I ask Humber at which position my application is in list.
So they replied it was at 2nd.
what are my chances of receiving offer letter?

Jul 9, 2022
My application in Humber college has been waitlisted and I ask Humber at which position my application is in list.
So they replied it was at 2nd.
what are my chances of receiving offer letter?
Hi whom did you mail to ask where you stand on the waiting list and did you get your offer letter