+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Sept 2018

pomeeri

Sep 22, 2016
Dear ___,

Thank you for your application for the Business Management Financial Services program at the Lakeshore Campus for September 2018.

Unfortunately, Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning will not be able to consider your application for this program due to:

• The program is closed.

As a result, your application has been withdrawn.

If you applied to more than one program, we will be assessing your second program choice.

If you only selected one program when you applied, but would like to be considered for another program, please contact us at international.humber.ca/contact and indicate the program that you would like to be considered for.

To check the availability of our current and future programs, please view our Program Availabilitypage.

Thank you for your interest in Humber College. We wish you every success in your future plans.

Regards,

International Centre

Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning

jpkjpk

May 5, 2018
Hi,

They are asking for plus 2 (12th grade) evaluation. Anyone here have any idea how to get transcripts for 12th grade in India?

I submitted WES evaluation for graduation but they say one of the requirement is not met, so I have to provide 12th grade evaluation. I could not find the procedure apply for the transcripts. If anyone here can provide some info, it will be great!

dovahkiin

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi,

They are asking for plus 2 (12th grade) evaluation. Anyone here have any idea how to get transcripts for 12th grade in India?

I submitted WES evaluation for graduation but they say one of the requirement is not met, so I have to provide 12th grade evaluation. I could not find the procedure apply for the transcripts. If anyone here can provide some info, it will be great!
http://mailtranscripts.com/CBSETranscripts