+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College # Sept 2013 # Visa Ready/Awaiting # Please post

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zat said:

After so much thought, Iv given my documents to my agent today, who would send it to delhi and would apply directly to the high commission either on 2nd or 5th instead of through VFS. Hopefully saving me a those few days.
Yeah well, since monday the PAFSO officers are on a full strike.

As said: Good luck!

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
Yeah well, since monday the PAFSO officers are on a full strike.

As said: Good luck!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zat said:
Yup. You got that right.

Your consultant should have informed you. The fact that your consultant didn't tells me your consultant is not worth his/her money.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
Yup. You got that right.

Your consultant should have informed you. The fact that your consultant didn't tells me your consultant is not worth his/her money.
Actually they arent charging me anything.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
haha lol :)

Which agent have you gone through?

sahil001

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
punjab
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me also going to humber college for information technology solutions Database............applied on 29 july under spp.... waiting for visA :p :p :p :p

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zat said:
haha lol :)

Which agent have you gone through?
Agent?

I went to see one who wanted $2500 (and that's after I paid $250 for a consultation).

I did my application myself.

I mean seriously, we've been accepted to Unis and colleges. We should be intelligent enough to fill forms, collect the required papers and hand them in ourselves, which is what we have to do anyway as the agent can't do it for us.

The only reason to need an agent would be if you have a complicated case, criminal background for example. And even then, it can be done alone. If you can read and comprehend text, that is.

There was no way I was paying $2500 up front when I could do it all myself.

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
keya shah said:
Hey everybody.. I am going for the IT solutions course too! Database development profile.. But I haven't received my GIC certificate yet.. So haven't applied for the visa yet.. Should I attach the TT copy if at all it doesn't shows up until 1st aug i.e. DEADLINE! Your help is appreciated.. Thanks in advance! :) Hope to see ya'all there!
Hey they will accept TT receipt, my friend applied with TT receipt instead of his college fee receipt and he got VISA. Other thing, many students who don't have GIC receipt yet are applying for VISA. So, don't wait for it and apply.

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaspreetsaini said:
Nope they wont accept tt receipt.you will have to submit gic certificate...either wait or apply for jan intake since the sane gic certificate can be used for next intake by informing the bank but since it solutions doesnt have jan intake,you can take someother course
Who told u that they won't accept TT receipt!!???

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
Agent?

I went to see one who wanted $2500 (and that's after I paid $250 for a consultation).

I did my application myself.

I mean seriously, we've been accepted to Unis and colleges. We should be intelligent enough to fill forms, collect the required papers and hand them in ourselves, which is what we have to do anyway as the agent can't do it for us.

The only reason to need an agent would be if you have a complicated case, criminal background for example. And even then, it can be done alone. If you can read and comprehend text, that is.

There was no way I was paying $2500 up front when I could do it all myself.
hahah thats there.

But I had applied for college through them and initially had a doubt if there would be any issues because I had studied in UK.

More over, I wasent charged so I cant complain.

Jaspreetsaini

May 7, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru meher kare
RAJA304 said:
Who told u that they won't accept TT receipt!!???
Read again and again,what she is asking?she says that her gic certificate has not come so should she only send the bank tt receipt instead of gic.she is not talkin abt college fee tt receipt

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going for Financial Planning Lakeshore campus. But I haven't got my visa yet and this is so sickening I mean only a month left and I haven't even had my medical done yet :s

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys please post here for humber 2013. This thread already exists.