+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College # Sept 2013 # Visa Ready/Awaiting # Please post

nssnick

Star Member
Apr 22, 2013
itstime said:
You have to have an active study permit to apply for TWP and you have 60 days after graduation to apply. (I'm a research junkie, what can I say)

I end classes end of april 2016 and my permit is valid through August 2016.
true

keya shah

Jul 17, 2013
Hey everybody.. I am going for the IT solutions course too! Database development profile.. But I haven't received my GIC certificate yet.. So haven't applied for the visa yet.. Should I attach the TT copy if at all it doesn't shows up until 1st aug i.e. DEADLINE! Your help is appreciated.. Thanks in advance! :) Hope to see ya'all there!

Jaspreetsaini

May 7, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru meher kare
keya shah said:
Hey everybody.. I am going for the IT solutions course too! Database development profile.. But I haven't received my GIC certificate yet.. So haven't applied for the visa yet.. Should I attach the TT copy if at all it doesn't shows up until 1st aug i.e. DEADLINE! Your help is appreciated.. Thanks in advance! :) Hope to see ya'all there!
Nope they wont accept tt receipt.you will have to submit gic certificate...either wait or apply for jan intake since the sane gic certificate can be used for next intake by informing the bank but since it solutions doesnt have jan intake,you can take someother course

keya shah

Jul 17, 2013
Jaspreetsaini said:
Nope they wont accept tt receipt.you will have to submit gic certificate...either wait or apply for jan intake since the sane gic certificate can be used for next intake by informing the bank but since it solutions doesnt have jan intake,you can take someother course
Can i apply after the deadline..? Like after 1st.. arnd 3rd or 4th? Will that be an issue?!

Jaspreetsaini

May 7, 2013
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
IELTS Request
Med's Request
pre-med
VISA ISSUED...
Waheguru meher kare
keya shah said:
Can i apply after the deadline..? Like after 1st.. arnd 3rd or 4th? Will that be an issue?!
Dont you know about strike?its risky to apply now.rest depends on u.dont know if a person can apply after 1 aug..ask vfs

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nssnick said:
where is it mentioned in srs? the class begining?
Humber has a great website with loads of information, including a list of calendar year. In the SRS it also says when you will start get your schedule.

You're best option is to learn now, before school starts, how to navigate the site because that is where you will find the information you need. I've spent many many hours on there going through almost everything. Do the same - for your own sake.

XYZ User

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itstime said:
Humber has a great website with loads of information, including a list of calendar year. In the SRS it also says when you will start get your schedule.

You're best option is to learn now, before school starts, how to navigate the site because that is where you will find the information you need. I've spent many many hours on there going through almost everything. Do the same - for your own sake.
Agree.. for all diplomas/certificate course 2013/2014, Classes begin on Sep 3, our class orientation will be held the first day of the class itself. Else, Session Orientation begins Aug 26. You can see more details in the Humber Academic Calendar in SRS.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
XYZ User said:
Agree.. for all diplomas/certificate course 2013/2014, Classes begin on Sep 3, our class orientation will be held the first day of the class itself. Else, Session Orientation begins Aug 26. You can see more details in the Humber Academic Calendar in SRS.
There is a plethora of sessions and events to register for during orientation week. My calendar for that week is almost full. I'm still trying to find more sessions to register for as I have every intention to graduate within the top 10% of my class. I sure plan to make the most of orientation and take advantage of the free advice offered during orientation.

talwinder virk

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
@ harsewak.....me 2 had applied for electronics engg. technician...but waiting for visa,,j rab ne visa la ta tan milde aa fir humber

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
Good luck. And I mean it most sincerely.
Haha thank you :)

my 1 week medical period only ends by 1st of August and would take a few days to reach Delhi after that.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zat said:
Global business management september intake - Lakeshore campus :D

Will apply for my visa in a few days time.l
Good luck. You do know the visa officers are on strike, eh?

Rupesh90

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Applied for visa under general category for IT solutions at humber. Applied on 23rd at vfs-delhi. Received by CHC on 24th. Visa under processing.

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
Good luck. You do know the visa officers are on strike, eh?

After so much thought, Iv given my documents to my agent today, who would send it to delhi and would apply directly to the high commission either on 2nd or 5th instead of through VFS. Hopefully saving me a those few days.