+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humber College Jan 2019 intake

Abhidhamija

Sep 1, 2018
Does any one know the scene of active and inactive program on our humber wall...like i have 1 active program and 2 inactive...they will give me the result of only active program or all three of them will get answers

arora987

Sep 11, 2018
Chandigarh
I have stronger file than this i applied on 19of june whats your thinking i will get loa or not??
Bro I am not sure. Don't wait for humber only, better apply to other colleges as well. In fact if you get offer letter from some other college get admission there only. Otherwise you might end up losing both.

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Does any one know the scene of active and inactive program on our humber wall...like i have 1 active program and 2 inactive...they will give me the result of only active program or all three of them will get answers
U wl get response from whichever program u got seat ..

deepk1993

Star Member
May 24, 2018
I have stronger file than this i applied on 19of june whats your thinking i will get loa or not??
Stronger profile doesnt mean that your seat is sure.. humber access files in first comes first serves manner .. i hv weaker profile than this nd i got loa ..

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hey deekk

Today my Humber is updated and in offer status they display final offer . They have also given the confirmation due by date which is 30 September . And I confirmed it today only. So in how much days I'll reciere the offer letter.. please help
Hey when did you apply and for which course???