+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Humanitarian and Compassionate G aplication

niko2016

May 9, 2016
Hello!

I applied for humanitarian and Compassionate G this year and I have several questions:

1. Do they send me a confirmation that they received the application?

2. How long it takes to receive and answer for the first stage?

3. I have a valid status here in Canada as a visitor, after I applied can I stay or I have to renew my status as a visitor while waiting?

Thanks for your help!

MPIRi123

May 2, 2016
hey I applied in 2014 it took almost four months to get the notification about the first stage. They took three weeks to notify me about the start of the processing. I didn't received a any notification by mail about them receiving the application . I just received a letter that my first stage was successful. Good luck. Am now waiting for DM.

niko2016

May 9, 2016
Thanks for your answer! My application have already tree months and they haven't informed me yet that they start the process. How did they notify you that they start the process?

Thanks for your help!

MPIRi123

May 2, 2016
niko2016 said:
Thanks for your answer! My application have already tree months and they haven't informed me yet that they start the process. How did they notify you that they start the process?

Thanks for your help!
My AIP was sent after three moths but l didn't hear any thing from them for a year. the AIP was mailed to me. what l can say is every case is different depending on the immigration officer working on your file. for example l did medicals in December and provided all my required doc in November but didn't hear from immigration until the 4th of may when the 4th line was added on my Ecas time line.medicals received. a week plus after l got an email that my passport was mailed back to me. usually other people will get their passports on landing day but l need to renew mine before :'( :'( so it depends on the officer. Hope ypu get a notification soon. fingers crossed. my application is for 2014.