+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>huge issue with my submitted OINP application ,Require advise<<<

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Good Day everyone,
Require your urgent feedback regarding a huge couple of issues regarding my OINP application submitted last week

1)Through the application ,there were no request for a marriage Certificate whatsoever ,hence I thought the proof of relationship between me and my spouse will purely depend on our children birth certificates(that have our names ) and not a legal marriage document ,hence didn't try to issue an English based marriage certificate specially that I am working away from my home country and didn't have enough time or availability to finalize such document .However ,I read several online articles that the marriage certificate could be a must!

2)After submission I found lots of articles regarding the application being rejected because of missed empty passport pages ,when I took a look @ my scan I found that may be a couple were missed as they we stapled together!!

By any means Can they accept sending those 2 requirements now by email or through a change request ? or there is no single hope hence it will be rejected with no refund ? Given that my application is still in the submitted stage as its only 1 week old.

And if there is no hope and no refund ,is it better to withdraw it now forget about my money and submit a correct one nowadays ,as may be the quota will be depleted when I wait for their official rejection ?

Your valuable feedback and advise would be highly appreciated guys....
Bregards
MEB

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
Good Day everyone,
Require your urgent feedback regarding a huge couple of issues regarding my OINP application submitted last week

1)Through the application ,there were no request for a marriage Certificate whatsoever ,hence I thought the proof of relationship between me and my spouse will purely depend on our children birth certificates(that have our names ) and not a legal marriage document ,hence didn't try to issue an English based marriage certificate specially that I am working away from my home country and didn't have enough time or availability to finalize such document .However ,I read several online articles that the marriage certificate could be a must!

2)After submission I found lots of articles regarding the application being rejected because of missed empty passport pages ,when I took a look @ my scan I found that may be a couple were missed as they we stapled together!!

By any means Can they accept sending those 2 requirements now by email or through a change request ? or there is no single hope hence it will be rejected with no refund ? Given that my application is still in the submitted stage as its only 1 week old.

And if there is no hope and no refund ,is it better to withdraw it now forget about my money and submit a correct one nowadays ,as may be the quota will be depleted when I wait for their official rejection ?

Your valuable feedback and advise would be highly appreciated guys....
Bregards
MEB
OINP donot allow sending of additional documents after submission. If there is any missing documents or they need additional documents, they will contact you befote processing your application. Marriage certificate or children birth certificate is not one of the documents needed(Not compulsory). Just relax and wait for their feedback

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
OINP donot allow sending of additional documents after submission. If there is any missing documents or they need additional documents, they will contact you befote processing your application. Marriage certificate or children birth certificate is not one of the documents needed(Not compulsory). Just relax and wait for their feedback
Thank you for your words ...I really hope they will do so ...as paying again for another application (given the fact the quota won't be reached by the time they do reply !!) is a hugely worrying problem!!

Sorry one other thing that I asked on other thread , and got one reply that I need to double-check

I got more than 4 relatives in separate places in Ontario but all are Spouse's cousins ...so my only connection is my spouse's Uncle ....yet as he was abroad and even me too, it was impossible to get his Birth certificate and translate it in the 2 weeks limit of the application ,yet I submitted those
1)His Canadian Passport
2)My mother in Law passport
3)My mother in law birth certificate
4)My spouse birth certificate
5)His Canadian driving license
6)His Canadian related House Bills

Both Spouse uncle and Spouse mother have identical 4 names in passports ,so will those do the job as a proof or my spouse's uncle birth certificate would still be a must and they can reject the profile because of that ?

Given the fact that my FSW is over 72 points ,hence I am really worried only about the OINP rejection because of insufficient documentation or improper proof ....

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
Thank you for your words ...I really hope they will do so ...as paying again for another application (given the fact the quota won't be reached by the time they do reply !!) is a hugely worrying problem!!

Sorry one other thing that I asked on other thread , and got one reply that I need to double-check

I got more than 4 relatives in separate places in Ontario but all are Spouse's cousins ...so my only connection is my spouse's Uncle ....yet as he was abroad and even me too, it was impossible to get his Birth certificate and translate it in the 2 weeks limit of the application ,yet I submitted those
1)His Canadian Passport

Both Spouse uncle and Spouse mother have identical 4 names in passports ,so will those do the job as a proof or my spouse's uncle birth certificate would still be a must and they can reject the profile because of that ?

Given the fact that my FSW is over 72 points ,hence I am really worried only about the OINP rejection because of insufficient documentation or improper proof ....
For OINP having tiles with Ontario is not necessarily from a family member. It may be friends or company which you currently work with. You don't need to submit so much. Just their names and addresses. You can also add their PR as additional documents. If they need Additional documents from you, they will definitely let you know.

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017

1)His Canadian Passport

For OINP having tiles with Ontario is not necessarily from a family member. It may be friends or company which you currently work with. You don't need to submit so much. Just their names and addresses. You can also add their PR as additional docume To add, it is fine if you donnot even have any tiles with Ontario because its not really a criteria for Nomination. Your company may also have a branch in Ontario, so in this regard, you have tiles with Ontario. Birth certificate is not needed or international passport as they don't care if your relationhip with ontario is per family relationship.edu

Muslimgirl

Jul 7, 2017
For OINP having tiles with Ontario is not necessarily from a family member. It may be friends or company which you currently work with. You don't need to submit so much. Just their names and addresses. You can also add their PR as additional documents. If they need Additional documents from you, they will
you don't need to show thwir
definitely let you know.
You don't need to show birth certificate or international passport. Having tiles with Ontario is not based on only family relationship and its not a bases for Nomination. One may not have any tiles with Ontario and still get nominated. IF your company has an office in ONTARIO, You also have tiles with Ontario

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You don't need to show birth certificate or international passport. Having tiles with Ontario is not based on only family relationship and its not a bases for Nomination. One may not have any tiles with Ontario and still get nominated. IF your company has an office in ONTARIO, You also have tiles with Ontario

1)His Canadian Passport

Birth certificate - Not needed
Marriage certificate - Not needed as far as i remember
missing passport pages - That USED to be #1 reason for rejection. But I dont know if they are still that strict these days.

regarding relative - well can you actually prove that they are your relatives? like it shouldnt be uncles sisters maternal cousins grandpa or something like that lol... if you cant conclusively prove it, then leave that out - like the other person said you dont need to prove relatives living in ontario to show connection... i have seen several people who got nomination who mentioned in their application that toronto is the best place for them to get a job and like sent some details about the research they did with respect to job market.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
Birth certificate - Not needed
Marriage certificate - Not needed as far as i remember
missing passport pages - That USED to be #1 reason for rejection. But I dont know if they are still that strict these days.

regarding relative - well can you actually prove that they are your relatives? like it shouldnt be uncles sisters maternal cousins grandpa or something like that lol... if you cant conclusively prove it, then leave that out - like the other person said you dont need to prove relatives living in ontario to show connection... i have seen several people who got nomination who mentioned in their application that toronto is the best place for them to get a job and like sent some details about the research they did with respect to job market.
Guys,I mentioned the relatives as its simply the truth hence i preferred to declare as I may need to do it anyways later ..who knows ...
Having a spouse with an uncle in addition to 2 cousins living in 3 separate houses and all having Canadian passports and living in Ontario is definitely a real tie to Ontario,if this is not.. then what would be a real tie ...

Only issue that from where I came from if you have identical names up to the grand grand father then this usually means your are surely related ,and you do not need by then to submit a birth certificate to see if they have identical parents names ...however after submission I read that a birth certificate may be a must for a proof and not the identical 4 names in a passport ...hence I was asking if this could lead to rejection although its not mandatory ...as I already submitted the application..hence would try to send them a mail explaining my case...
Bregards
MEB

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,I mentioned the relatives as its simply the truth hence i preferred to declare as I may need to do it anyways later ..who knows ...
Having a spouse with an uncle in addition to 2 cousins living in 3 separate houses and all having Canadian passports and living in Ontario is definitely a real tie to Ontario,if this is not.. then what would be a real tie ...

Only issue that from where I came from if you have identical names up to the grand grand father then this usually means your are surely related ,and you do not need by then to submit a birth certificate to see if they have identical parents names ...however after submission I read that a birth certificate may be a must for a proof and not the identical 4 names in a passport ...hence I was asking if this could lead to rejection although its not mandatory ...as I already submitted the application..hence would try to send them a mail explaining my case...
Bregards
MEB
mate - i hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth isnt the truth unless you can prove it...

identical names doesnt mean you are related - neither does having the same surname... you should know that. Otherwise all the smiths of the world would be one large family

The way to prove relationship is to show same parents... like lets say my maternal aunt is living there... i will need to get her passport, or any document stating her name and her parents name... then get my mothers passport and show same parents name as the maternal aunt...

obviously that would only work if your mothers name is there on your passport also, otherwise you will need birth certificates.

MEB

Jun 16, 2017
mate - i hate to be the bearer of bad news but the truth isnt the truth unless you can prove it...

identical names doesnt mean you are related - neither does having the same surname... you should know that. Otherwise all the smiths of the world would be one large family

The way to prove relationship is to show same parents... like lets say my maternal aunt is living there... i will need to get her passport, or any document stating her name and her parents name... then get my mothers passport and show same parents name as the maternal aunt...

obviously that would only work if your mothers name is there on your passport also, otherwise you will need birth certificates.
Bro...as I told you the reason I thought this will work ,is because from where I came from you cannot by any means change your name @any stage of your life ,and your name and your parents and their parents and so on are totally preserved as they are through the generations, hence having the exact full name form start to end means definitely your are related here.

However ,I Already got this birth certificate and translating it in the moment, however all of this was right after the 2 weeks limit for submitting the application, as both me and my spouse uncle are not in our home countries in the moment and the process was hectic, therefore was asking if I can provide it by any means as an extended proof, or if they can contact me to provide it before processing the application further ,and I would be able to explain the entire story by then...

imashwin

Nov 4, 2017
All,
Require your assistance, my CRS score is 394 and I received LOI from Ontario.
Is it worth applying through OINP, what are the chances of me getting nominated?

Thanks!