not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
Hi everyone

my brother is visiting me from Australia, he is an Australian citizen but is willing to kjve here.Can any onehelp me n let me know if he can apply under the temporary public policy. What will he need to do??

thanks in advance
Soofian

NCC-1701

Jan 15, 2022
Hi everyone

my brother is visiting me from Australia, he is an Australian citizen but is willing to kjve here.Can any onehelp me n let me know if he can apply under the temporary public policy. What will he need to do??

thanks in advance
Soofian
Wrong thread. This is only for status updates for those who have applied for HCCP/HCW in 2020 and expecting to have their applications processed under a temporary policy that was announced due to COVID-19 delays.

I would advice you read the various sub-forums here to understand what programs are available and what your brother would qualify for. We don't know your brother, you do. Read the forums. Read some more and post in relevant sub forum when you have something figured out.

Reactions: roye

EEdreamer

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hello, Is it possible to apply OWP as dependent to an international student spouse while waiting for HCCP PR/OWP.

HCCP2020 with permanent AOR. No update. On maintained status.

Just wondering if it will conflict with the current PR application. The reason for wanting OWP as dependent is to get renew health card/drivers license.

jaer

Nov 5, 2021
No relative. Canadian employer not related to me. My work permit was approved in 2 weeks (inside Canada) - nowadays is taking longer
how long did it take for you to receive your work permit(not the visa)?
Coz i got my work visa already and im still waiting for the work permit
is it true that it will be mailed to your address inside Canada?

NCC-1701

Jan 15, 2022
Finally some movement on this front. Permant AOR email today for late Oct external HCCP applicant and application could be added to online account.

Spectre23

Jan 1, 2022
Hi! For those who have PAOR and are trying to call IRCC what do they say about your application? Do they say that they are already processing your eligibility and background check?