+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HSE Related Jobs

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Hi Group Members,

I am a HSE professional and recently received my PR , completed my landing and came back to my country.

Any group member can suggest / advice what skills , training's are required for HSE professional to find a job in Canada.

Thanks in advance

Cheers :)
Qureishi

Gowtham301

May 7, 2014
Hi Qureishi,

I am also an HSE Engineer.. Hope we should do CRSP (Canadian registered safety professional) certificate course to get jobs easily.

And also some Canadian experience will help.....

Anywys keep in touch..

As per u which location is good for HSE Jobs in Canada?

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Gowtham,

Thanks for reply.

I have no idea which location is better.I think there is some industry is around Toronto + new buildings are also under construction.

Are you in India or Canada right now ?

Did you start the process of CRSP ?

I am still in Gulf and planning to move by next year.

Please share your knowledge about CRSP.

Reg.
Q.

Mar 8, 2016
Dear Mr. Qureshi,

Congratulations on the landing. I am an aspiring HSE professional as well and I would like have a short conversation with you. Could you please drop me an email : shuhaibmohammed@gmail.com whenever your time permits. Looking forward to your reply.

Much Thanks
Shuhaib

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear HSE Seniors ,

Please provide your valuable feed back about HSE related jobs and skills , training's required to get it.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Q.

sleekchic

Jan 9, 2018
Dear Gowtham,

Thanks for reply.

I have no idea which location is better.I think there is some industry is around Toronto + new buildings are also under construction.

Are you in India or Canada right now ?

Did you start the process of CRSP ?

I am still in Gulf and planning to move by next year.

Please share your knowledge about CRSP.

Reg.
Q.
Hello,

Stumbled on your post today.i assume you have landed. How easy was it for you to get a job in HSE?