+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hrdc approval time

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
nope ... no news at all ... i m waiting since july 1 . so its been more than 2 months ..

I am hoping to get it in next two weeks. This waiting time is killing me... :(

genius77

Star Member
Dec 25, 2008
Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply, I hope you can inform us once you received your validated AEO from Service Canada so that we can also estimate our timeline.

freak4Canada

May 19, 2009
Does anyone know any reliable Agent who can help and find employer for Arranged Employment. I have been searching on Internet for last couple of week, but no success.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
sadiqmaknojia said:
hello

any one received their AEO from HRDC till to date?

Hi, one of my friends's got his in a week as his employer was pretty quick in submitting his docs.to HRSDC.

regards

cyberjunky

Aug 6, 2009
My husband's employer applied for LMO on July 15th already and we are still waiting.
The company faxed a letter last week stating the urgency of it as they are short etc. etc .
They first said 6-8 weeks and then they changed it to 8-10 weeks.
We are at week 9 now.

sadiqmaknojia

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
United Kingdom
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
Hi

Now as we all got to know that the HRDC is running late 4-6 week, which means in my case, I cant have HRDC approval by deadline of submitting full application i.e. October 14, 2009, so what should I do now:

-Should I send the application claiming full points of Arranged Employment Offer by showing them the offer letter from employer and acknowledgement letter from HRDC only, and mention in the covering letter that HRDC is running late by 4-6 week so we send the HRDC approval as soon as we received?, we expecting it by October 30, 2009.

-Can I subsequently submit or add to my application, the HRDC approval after 120 days and submitting full application, will London visa office consider it?.

-Do I need to show the proof of funds in above scenario?, where I have the arranged employment but without HRDC approval at time of submitting full application.

Please let me know if you guys have any other option in ur mind

Thanks for your valuable time and comments

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
hi, can u ve a written explanation from HRSDC regarding the delay.If yes send it to CIC , n it ll be fine for them.
good luck
regards

Simon123

Jun 4, 2009
USA
Ok .. let me give u all a ray of hope.....

my friend applied for her AEO in june last week and she got that yesterday ... (be positive now. hrdc is working !)

I am hoping to get it by next week ... timeline would be 10-11 weeks

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hello All,

I had recd. my job offer letter around 25th June and must have applied for my HRDC letter by 10th July, havnt recd. the HRDC yet...

If 8-10 weeks is the time frame then mine should be coming some time in October? Anybody recd. their HRDC letter who had applied in June/July '09?

grjoshi

Sep 17, 2009
Hello Again,

Just wondering if anybody have any update regarding HRDC letters taking more than 4-5 weeks to arrive. My employer had applied for one sometime in July and its been more than 8 weeks! yet no sign of the HRDC letter...

Any of the seniors or members have any update in this regard or anybody recently who have received their HRDC letter could you please share your time frame it took for the HRDC letter to arrive...

Many Thanks
Wish you all the Best!