+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HR & Admin NOC (0112, 1121, 1223 & 1221)

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
If you are NOC 5241 as primary applicant without a degree, are you even eligible for Express Entry? What is your score if he has 308 as a primary applicant?
My score is definitely lower than this due to the education factor. Plus I don't think I would be eligible for Express entry as don't have a blood relation except for a sister-in-law. Just wondering if any province accepts EOI for this particular NOC. WIthout any express entry of course.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My score is definitely lower than this due to the education factor. Plus I don't think I would be eligible for Express entry as don't have a blood relation except for a sister-in-law. Just wondering if any province accepts EOI for this particular NOC. WIthout any express entry of course.
Only Saskatchewan but your SINP score will be too low without education. And may not be eligible either. You need to check.

HarneetKaur97

Nov 11, 2021
Hi, I m working as personnel manager at walmart . I am really confused with the noc code for the personnel manager because all these noc codes have education requirements. If anyone know the noc code for HR without any degree requirements please help.

shakermaker.joel

Jul 23, 2021
Hi Harneet,

Welcome to the thread! As a personnel manager, your title matches the NOC 0112- HR Manager. Refer to https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/Structure/NocProfile?objectid=JMiDyl9H42W7/vVQhmVOFIwDf+10OiLsJgTk4bE7QBA= for matching your job responsibilities. If it matches at least 60%, you are good to go. Just that while getting reference letters you would need to input these responsibilities and it must match with the roles mentioned on the page.

Now, coming to your question. NOC 0112 just requires you to have a bachelor's degree preferably in commerce/ psychology/ personnel management. But even if you have a bachelor's in a non-related field, there's nothing to worry as long as you have sufficient work experience. So technically you don't have any degree requirements for any of the HR related NOC's mentioned in this thread.

However, while you do need to have a CHRP certification if you intend to work as an HR manager in Canada, you won't require any additional qualification to submit your Express entry profile. So, for your immigration purpose you really don't need anything additional to move forward with your application.

Stop wasting time and proceed with your application mate!

Cheers,

Joel

HarneetKaur97

Nov 11, 2021
Hi ,
Thank you for ur reply . I have 2 years diploma in associate of arts psychology concentration and from last one year I m working as personnel manager so can I still use these noc codes

Bhoomika Arya

Nov 9, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have a score of 406 and am about to fill my EE profile. I have 7 years of experience in an HR generalist role and assuming my NOC to be 1121- Human Resource Professional one. I have done PGDM-HR but is equivalent to a University diploma in Management in Canada and not a master's degree. Please suggest which province should I focus on? As my brother-in-law is in Vancouver, BC.

shakermaker.joel

Jul 23, 2021
Hi Bhoomika, thanks for sharing your details. All of us here would be more than glad to help you! Since your brother in law is in British Columbia, it's only natural for you wanting to settle in BC province. But Express entry system is all about luck you see. If you have high score, your chances are higher. But if you have a low score, your waiting time is higher. The requirements of a province at a given time should match with your NOC and the odds of that happening on a regular basis is fairly less. A CRS score of 406 isn't a great score for a temporarily shut FSW draw or for the most preferred provinces like BC, Ontario etc. But with your score, you can look at Alberta or Saskatchewan. You don't really have to target these as you will be asked for your preferences while you create your Express entry profile. And when you do, make sure you check on All provinces, so that you don't miss out on any chance that you get.

Hope the info helped!

Reactions: HiraKhan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have a score of 406 and am about to fill my EE profile. I have 7 years of experience in an HR generalist role and assuming my NOC to be 1121- Human Resource Professional one. I have done PGDM-HR but is equivalent to a University diploma in Management in Canada and not a master's degree. Please suggest which province should I focus on? As my brother-in-law is in Vancouver, BC.
406 is too low of a score for Express Entry. Check Saskatchewan and see if your score is SINP high enough (over 68) and if the NOC is selected. Alberta is another option but they don’t publish NOCs. You aren’t eligible for BC because their PNP programs require a job offer. For Ontario, you need a higher CRS score (if your NOC is even eligible) or a job offer.

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
@shakermaker.joel Hi, Can we have any additional certification related to HR from any Canadian association online? Just wondering maybe it can help the EE profile or get NOI from Alberta or Saskatchewan? Any Idea? Asking as in EE they ask if you have any related certificate of qualification from Canadian province? TIA

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@shakermaker.joel Hi, Can we have any additional certification related to HR from any Canadian association online? Just wondering maybe it can help the EE profile or get NOI from Alberta or Saskatchewan? Any Idea? Asking as in EE they ask if you have any related certificate of qualification from Canadian province? TIA
Certification is for trades will not give you any more points or improve your profile.

ssb3003

Dec 5, 2021
Hi. I'm a Recruitment Consultant with 6 yrs experience out of which almost 3 yrs is a Manager. I am considering the PNP route.
I've the following doubts:
I) Can I use 2 NOC codes (1223 & 0112)?
II) If my spouse wants to travel with me (but not as a Co-applicant), is it mandatory for her to give IELTS?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. I'm a Recruitment Consultant with 6 yrs experience out of which almost 3 yrs is a Manager. I am considering the PNP route.
I've the following doubts:
I) Can I use 2 NOC codes (1223 & 0112)?
II) If my spouse wants to travel with me (but not as a Co-applicant), is it mandatory for her to give IELTS?
1. You use whatever NOC matches your job responsibilities.
2. Do you mean move with you? You have to select her as non-accompanying. If your points are high enough to get a nomination/invitation without her then she doesn’t need to take the test.

ssb3003

Dec 5, 2021
1. You use whatever NOC matches your job responsibilities.
2. Do you mean move with you? You have to select her as non-accompanying. If your points are high enough to get a nomination/invitation without her then she doesn’t need to take the test.

Yes if she wants to move with me without giving IELTS, is it possible?