+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How we can confirm LMIA authentic?

vrelish

Oct 31, 2018
Hi

If anyone wants to check authentication of LMIA; how we can do this genuine check ?

Can we email to embassy for confirmation of fake or real LMIA ?

Thank's

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi

If anyone wants to check authentication of LMIA; how we can do this genuine check ?

Can we email to embassy for confirmation of fake or real LMIA ?

Thank's
The embassy won't be able to assist you. Generally if you have to ask if the LMIA is real - there's a very good chance it's fake.

How did you get the job? Who is the employer? How many weeks of vacation are they giving you? Are they offering to pay for your flight or food or accommodations? If you post the job offer letter, we will be able to tell you if it's fake or real.

vrelish

Oct 31, 2018
The embassy won't be able to assist you. Generally if you have to ask if the LMIA is real - there's a very good chance it's fake.

How did you get the job? Who is the employer? How many weeks of vacation are they giving you? Are they offering to pay for your flight or food or accommodations? If you post the job offer letter, we will be able to tell you if it's fake or real.

I did't got any offer for LMIA but this question came in mind as people are making fake offer letter; so they can also make fake LMIA by looking original LMIA...

So there is no chance or way to confirm LMIA is fake or original ?

Last edited:

Nikhilricky86

Jan 21, 2019
Hi
I just got one LMIA letter. So I just wanted to know whether it is real or fake so that I can apply for visa.
Please reply on urgent basis.
Regards
Nikhil Verma

vrelish

Oct 31, 2018
Hi
I just got one LMIA letter. So I just wanted to know whether it is real or fake so that I can apply for visa.
Please reply on urgent basis.
Regards
Nikhil Verma
Hi Nikhil,

Do you get LMIA confirmation or LMIA letters ?

No one can verify this. Only employer can verify. I am not able to find information how it can be verified.
There are lot of scam of duplicate LMIA letters in INDIA so careful.

Thank's

Mar 21, 2019
Hi everybody,

An employment agency has provided me a LMIA. However they will provide me employee ID once I do the payment. How can i Post my LMIA here to verify if its fake or genuine before i do the payment.

Employer ID 46232
Canada revenue agency business number 108161829
Business Name: Trump International , Vancouver.
Please help.

PROVISIONAL JOB OFFER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of the Employee:

We hereby advise that you have been shortlisted for TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL. Your submitted Documents are legally verified and sufficient for applying visa in Canada. The details of your approval are mentioned below, please read and let us know your decision. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets. Should you accept this job offer; per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

Ø Nationality: INDIAN

Ø Passport No:

Ø Designation: F&B Manager

Ø Salary: $ 3950 CAD / month

Ø Location: VANCOUVER, BC

Ø Term of Employment: Permanent Full Time-8hrs/day(OT extra)

Ø Type of visa: Temporary Work Permit

Ø Duration of Stay: Two years (Extendable)

Ø Education: As per ESDC demand

Ø Work Setting: Decided by Management(Rotational work shifts)

Ø Anticipated Start Date: As soon As possible

Ø Approval Category: Temporary Employment Permit

Ø Benefits: Food, Medical, Transportation, Air ticket.

Ø Performance basic

Ø Food, Medical, Accommodation, Transportation, Air ticket.

In addition to this we provide the following benefits to on-roll staff members:

o Education, training and assistance

o Health, food, dental, life and disability insurance, Accomodation

o Travel Insurance

o Sick leave

o Vacation and personal days

This letter serves as official notice that application holder can apply for above mentioned country and job profile, after putting his documents in an enterprise of immigration for a temporary work permit. The applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the enterprise. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the enterprise can give his feedback effective response to satisfy the queries of the company associate and client too.

To accept this job offer:

1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below to receive company agreements and other necessary documents.

2. Sign and date the Non-Compete Agreement where indicated after receiving confirmation.

3. Sign and date the Confidentiality Agreement where indicated after receiving confirmation.

4. Sign and date the At-Will Employment Confirmation where indicated after confirmation.

5. Mail all pages of the signed and dated documents listed above back to us in the enclosed business-reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.

To decline this job offer:

1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below.

2. Mail all pages of the signed and dated documents listed above back to us in the enclosed business- reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.

If you accept this job offer, your hire date will be on the day that you attend new-hire orientation after arrival in Canada. This letter serves as official notice that the applicant can apply for above job profile, after accepting the offer through registered recruitment agency for a Temporary Work Permit. The applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the company and Canadian high commission. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the agency can assist and make sure that the client application gets successful in the embassy.

Sincerely,

Michael Brew Hiring Coordinator

Accept Job Offer

By signing and dating this letter below, I, accept this job offer of by Signature: Date:

Decline Job Offer

By signing and dating this letter below, I, decline this job offer of by Signature:

Date:

1161 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6E 0C6, Canada

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Do not send anything. It is fake. Do you know Trump is the president of the US? Free food too. Its a scam and a very bad one

Reactions: vrelish

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi everybody,

An employment agency has provided me a LMIA. However they will provide me employee ID once I do the payment. How can i Post my LMIA here to verify if its fake or genuine before i do the payment.

Employer ID 46232
Please help.

PROVISIONAL JOB OFFER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of the Employee:

We hereby advise that you have been shortlisted for TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL. Your submitted Documents are legally verified and sufficient for applying visa in Canada. The details of your approval are mentioned below, please read and let us know your decision. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among our most valuable assets. Should you accept this job offer; per company policy you'll be eligible to receive the following beginning on your hire date.

Ø Passport No:

Ø Performance basic

o Travel Insurance

o Sick leave

This letter serves as official notice that application holder can apply for above mentioned country and job profile, after putting his documents in an enterprise of immigration for a temporary work permit. The applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the enterprise. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the enterprise can give his feedback effective response to satisfy the queries of the company associate and client too.

1. Sign and date this job offer letter where indicated below to receive company agreements and other necessary documents.

2. Sign and date the Non-Compete Agreement where indicated after receiving confirmation.

3. Sign and date the Confidentiality Agreement where indicated after receiving confirmation.

4. Sign and date the At-Will Employment Confirmation where indicated after confirmation.

5. Mail all pages of the signed and dated documents listed above back to us in the enclosed business-reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.

2. Mail all pages of the signed and dated documents listed above back to us in the enclosed business- reply envelope through your recruitment agency or by an email by your agency.

If you accept this job offer, your hire date will be on the day that you attend new-hire orientation after arrival in Canada. This letter serves as official notice that the applicant can apply for above job profile, after accepting the offer through registered recruitment agency for a Temporary Work Permit. The applicant shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the company and Canadian high commission. The applicant should complete the other necessary relevant documents, so that the agency can assist and make sure that the client application gets successful in the embassy.

Sincerely,

Accept Job Offer

By signing and dating this letter below, I, accept this job offer of by Signature: Date:

Decline Job Offer

By signing and dating this letter below, I, decline this job offer of by Signature:

Date:

100% a scam.

vrelish

Oct 31, 2018
Hi everybody,

Employer ID 46232
Please help.

PROVISIONAL JOB OFFER

Name of the Employee:

Ø Passport No:

Ø Performance basic

o Travel Insurance

o Sick leave

Sincerely,

Accept Job Offer

Decline Job Offer

Date:

Hi Ashutosh,

99% agents and consultant are fake. I did lot of research and talked to many people and visited consultaneousy

They are fake.

No one agree when I say I will pay service charge to you when I (own) submit work permit file in VFS or embassy office. They refused.

Even registered ppl in PB provide fake job offer.

Thank's
Vivek

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Yes. Im aware of trump being US president, theres Trump International in Vancouver.
Guess the point being made indirectly is just because the hotel and the offer carries the Trump brand doesn’t mean that the offer is genuine. If you are not convinced then phone the hotel directly bypassing any agent, something these agents assume that people will not do.

Have you even had an interview with the hotel directly, are you even qualified to be a food and beverage manager in a hotel.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
There are red flags all over the mail. Free food being the biggest one which appears in nearly all scams. As Bs65 says though, if you are still not convinced, call the hotel and they will tell you it's a scam too. When calling do not use any phone number that is n the mail, as this will probably direct you to scammers. Get number from Google.

TEJAS VYAS

Jun 13, 2019
how to check our offer letter and employement letter is genuine or fake? i have offer letter and employement letter on my hand but when i will get answer to verify this?

please provide me email id when i will send this letters and get answer after verification done?