+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to write a proof of your relationship

susank

Jan 7, 2019
Just getting ready to start the project ,kindly someone help on where to start from scratch ,Any specific format needed maybe,any set way for introduction or i should just come up with my own creativity basing that i have most of the evidence that is required and still adding more

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Review the checjlist as to what is required for proof of relationship. This is all you need to provide

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Thank you indeed, any format or layout to focus on or i do it how i wish kindly?
Focus on the way the check list asks for things. In the order and ONLY what they are asking for. Nothing more nothing less

mandana.yazdanian

Jan 6, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Focus on the way the check list asks for things. In the order and ONLY what they are asking for. Nothing more nothing less
One thing I noticed is that they mention you can’t use binders, sleeves, stapes and folders.. I was planning on organizing mine using folders but now I know not to.. based on checklist just fill out the forms, get the barcode once you finished the forms, make sure checklist is complete, use that as your coversheet then add the barcode pages then your forms and then all your supporting documents.:)

Reactions: susank

cal1991

Aug 28, 2018
Just getting ready to start the project ,kindly someone help on where to start from scratch ,Any specific format needed maybe,any set way for introduction or i should just come up with my own creativity basing that i have most of the evidence that is required and still adding more
I would limit the explanation to:
  1. how and when you and your spouse met. Explain any uncommon circumstances that may raise questions (e.g. huge age gap, arranged marriage, online dating, etc).
  2. how you maintain the relationship. How often you communicate with your spouse. How often you meet your spouse. Explain any abnormalities (e.g. you don't communicate regularly, you only meet your spouse every 2 years, etc).
Don't forget to provide the supporting documents/ pictures. Good luck.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
What I did is to seperate the documents into three main categories: principle applicant , sponsor and supporting documents .. keep it simple and u can use paper clips instead of staples

susank

Jan 7, 2019
One thing I noticed is that they mention you can’t use binders, sleeves, stapes and folders.. I was planning on organizing mine using folders but now I know not to.. based on checklist just fill out the forms, get the barcode once you finished the forms, make sure checklist is complete, use that as your coversheet then add the barcode pages then your forms and then all your supporting documents.:)

susank

Jan 7, 2019
I would limit the explanation to:
  1. how and when you and your spouse met. Explain any uncommon circumstances that may raise questions (e.g. huge age gap, arranged marriage, online dating, etc).
  2. how you maintain the relationship. How often you communicate with your spouse. How often you meet your spouse. Explain any abnormalities (e.g. you don't communicate regularly, you only meet your spouse every 2 years, etc).
Don't forget to provide the supporting documents/ pictures. Good luck.
That was very kind of you. Thank you and God bless you

susank

Jan 7, 2019
What I did is to seperate the documents into three main categories: principle applicant , sponsor and supporting documents .. keep it simple and u can use paper clips instead of staples

can i do different packages/books as i categorize or i must compile all of the in one binding

susank

Jan 7, 2019
hi dear ones

when it comes to things like receipts showing support or any documents showing stuff
done and purchased together , how do you layout that. like do i photocopy them and attach or take photos edit and describe them kindly help.