+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to write a letter to explain why we don't havestatements of joint accounts

shycndgirl

May 4, 2017
Hello all,

I'm a Canadian citizen and my husband is an expat working and currently residing in Saudi Arabia.
I have visited Saudi twice under the family visit visa so we have lived together for a total of 1 year but we do not have joint bills and/or statements because every lease is under my husband's name.
I also cannot be added in any contract or bills because Saudi law would not allow that especially because I was only there with visit visa. I also did not work there as I wasn't allowed to do I need to include that my husband was the sole provider as well. We have been married for almost 2 years.

Our application was returned stating that we need to provide more proof of financial support, shared bills, etc. I'm thinking of writing a letter to the Immigration but cannot seem to find any examples online. I'm not sure where to start .

Please help me. Thank you so much.

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
What you have written here is a good start.
If your husband has a boss whom you have met and can write a letter on company letterhead stating he knows you both and can agree that your husband supports you that would be good.
I am sure other people will have more ideas to help you, too.
I wish you the best.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hello all,

I'm a Canadian citizen and my husband is an expat working and currently residing in Saudi Arabia.
I have visited Saudi twice under the family visit visa so we have lived together for a total of 1 year but we do not have joint bills and/or statements because every lease is under my husband's name.
I also cannot be added in any contract or bills because Saudi law would not allow that especially because I was only there with visit visa. I also did not work there as I wasn't allowed to do I need to include that my husband was the sole provider as well. We have been married for almost 2 years.

Our application was returned stating that we need to provide more proof of financial support, shared bills, etc. I'm thinking of writing a letter to the Immigration but cannot seem to find any examples online. I'm not sure where to start .

Please help me. Thank you so much.
We did not have proof of financial support either because we recently got married and have never lived together. We wrote a letter explaining the same and our application was accepted.If you have proof of your husband sending you money (wire transfers etc) you could provide those.

SMWNDP

Jan 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-01-2017
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
File Transfer...
06-03-2017