+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw wife's name from my application?

chsurti

Star Member
Apr 15, 2009
Hello everyone,

For some reason my wife is not interested further in canada visa application, so I have to withdraw her name from my file. my file has reached Buffalo and I got AOR from buffalo in OCT 2009 and current status is "Received By Visa Office".

So At this stage , how do I withdraw my wife's name from my file? and continue with my file process further without her name?

Please its very urgent,

Rajan01

Star Member
Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New- delhi
NOC Code......
4211&4112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-06
Doc's Request.
waiting
AOR Received.
06-09-06
If your reason is not legal(Divorce or Separation)then whatever your personal reason may be, it willl create some doubts in the mind of CHC.So ,if the reason is simple that she is intertested at this stage then there are others better options,which will be available for you after obtaining P.R.
Rajan

chsurti

Star Member
Apr 15, 2009
well I dont think we are walking togather anymore but as of now we are not proceding divorce procedure, as I am in US and she is India so how can I withdraw her name?

Bee123

Jan 21, 2010
Hi, withdrawing her name may hurt your success. I am speaking from expereince. Doing that will creat a doubt in the mind of the officer. Surely, you should be preparing for an interview if you go ahead to withdraw your wife's name. And your chances of success in the interview will be so lean. The worst will be when ur interviewer is a woman. I suggest that you try to make up with your wife if you still want to immigrate to Canada. Even if she does't want to go with you, she can just get the pr and keep it. Above all, consult an iimigration lawyer before taking any step. Goodluck

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
Bee123 said:
Hi, withdrawing her name may hurt your success. I am speaking from expereince. Doing that will creat a doubt in the mind of the officer. Surely, you should be preparing for an interview if you go ahead to withdraw your wife's name. And your chances of success in the interview will be so lean. The worst will be when ur interviewer is a woman. I suggest that you try to make up with your wife if you still want to immigrate to Canada. Even if she does't want to go with you, she can just get the pr and keep it. Above all, consult an iimigration lawyer before taking any step. Goodluck
makes sense. Convince her that PR will be an advantage she will have even if you decide to go separate ways, Who knows maybe the whole PR exercise may help you guys to get back on track!

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
You also have to take into consideration that you might loss some valuable points which will cost you dearly.Be wise
Benny