+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw QSW Mon project application?

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
So far, there is no official process to withdraw Mon Projet file.

I sent written letter to them, indicating that I have received ITA and will be applying directly.

They sent me a letter back saying "they don't need any documents on my file, yet". It's like nobody even read my letter, just straight to garbage, and sent me a generic reply.

Reactions: Mjkab

vladmirgc

Apr 10, 2014
Since all payments are made through credit card, have you tried filing a dispute instead?
Technically they need to at least reply to it, and cannot simply ignore it.

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Specterz said:

I sent written letter to them, indicating that I have received ITA and will be applying directly.

They sent me a letter back saying "they don't need any documents on my file, yet". It's like nobody even read my letter, just straight to garbage, and sent me a generic reply.
Bro, can you please tell me the process on withdrawing application from mon project quebec.

Thanks
Sam

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
I also want to know whether I can get the refund after withdrawing the application. cuz i saw someone on this forum he succeeded getting the refund.

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
lliam1996 said:
I also want to know whether I can get the refund after withdrawing the application. cuz i saw someone on this forum he succeeded getting the refund.
Can you share the post/username who got refund?

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
techLover said:
Can you share the post/username who got refund?
aks vladmirgc , he said he got his refund in a thread named “NEW POINTS, NEW TABLE”

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-points-new-table-t478671.0.html

page 6

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
lliam1996 said:
aks vladmirgc , he said he got his refund in a thread named “NEW POINTS, NEW TABLE”

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-points-new-table-t478671.0.html

page 6
This guys is a troll. Fee is not refundable in any case.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
lliam1996 said:
no refund..

Alii2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Specterz said:

Did you eventually withdraw you application? If so, how did you do it?

lliam1996

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
someone on this forum already called midi and got no refund.

I don't see any reason to withdraw application right now.

since you've already paid the fees, why don't you just go with the process ?

I think 770$ for just filing blanks in the online system is pretty expensive. And there is no refund even they haven't processed the files for 8 months. So, I would say just let them process and leave it there.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017

Hi Specterz
Is your CSQ application withdrawn?
I am caught up in similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Did you eventually withdraw you application? If so, how did you do it?
Hi Ali,
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

Alii2017

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hi Ali,
They acknowledged the receipt of my letter on April 26 but my application has not been withdrawn yet. I read somewhere else they will not withdraw any application until they start processing the application. Maybe send a copy of your letter and their acknowledgment of receipt to your PNP officer and explain you have done anything you could.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
They acknowledged the receipt of my letter on April 26 but my application has not been withdrawn yet. I read somewhere else they will not withdraw any application until they start processing the application. Maybe send a copy of your letter and their acknowledgment of receipt to your PNP officer and explain you have done anything you could.
Hi Ali,
Thanks for your reply
That's wat I did, provided the pnp immi officer full details with timelines of efforts made since receiving their withdrawal request making evident, the delay to fulfil their requirement is not from my side. My mail was read by the Immi Officer on Mon, 15/05/2017 but I haven't received a response from her yet. Hoping the response will be positive...but the wait is frustrating