NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
fahad04 said:
If anybody in this forum knows how to withdraw QSW Application (Mon Project), please share.

Thanks
Try calling the ministry and discuss about your CSQ application withdrawal. Call for free using by using Google Hangouts at + 1 514 864-9191. Dial 9 for English and choose option 1 for immigration procedures and rules.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
If anybody in this forum knows how to withdraw QSW Application (Mon Project), please share.

Thanks
Hi Fahad,
Is your CSQ application withdrawn? How much time Quebec Office take to respond?
I am stuck in similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Hi Fahad,
Is your CSQ application withdrawn? How much time Quebec Office take to respond?
I am stuck in similar situation
My PNP officer wants me to withdraw my CSQ app thru Mon Projet Quebec before I could be issued a nomination. Quebec office asked me to write a formal letter to their Office requesting for withdrawal. My letter was acknowledged as received by Quebec office on 19/May/2017 but I haven't heard back from them yet! I'm worried now since I have received a 30 days notice from PNP office :(
Dear brother, I already got my immigrant VISA after being nominated by SINP. I yet didn't withdraw my MPQ application. My idea is not to provide required documents to MPQ and my application will be rejected automatically because MPQ withdraw process otherwise is very troublesome and time-consuming.

My question is for you that:

1. Which PNP scheme is requiring you to withdraw MPQ? Have you declared that you have MPQ application going?
2. What is your MPQ application stage? Have you just submitted or It's already in process?
3. In an emergency case, you can show the acknowledgment letter you got from MPQ in reply to your withdraw request to your respective PNP officer.

Thanks & please be in touch.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
Dear brother, I already got my immigrant VISA after being nominated by SINP. I yet didn't withdraw my MPQ application. My idea is not to provide required documents to MPQ and my application will be rejected automatically because MPQ withdraw process otherwise is very troublesome and time-consuming.

My question is for you that:

1. Which PNP scheme is requiring you to withdraw MPQ? Have you declared that you have MPQ application going?
2. What is your MPQ application stage? Have you just submitted or It's already in process?
3. In an emergency case, you can show the acknowledgment letter you got from MPQ in reply to your withdraw request to your respective PNP officer.

Thanks & please be in touch.
Congrats for your PR!

NBPBP. Yes I mentioned about my MPQ app when filling the NBPNP form (PNP form specifically asked applicant to mention if they have an app submitted in any other state incl. Quebec)
2. What is your MPQ application stage? Have you just submitted or It's already in process? Submitted stage. as i was last informed, processing was to begin in Spring 2017. I believe spring means Apr-May2017 in Quebec but I haven't recd any update yet from MPQ)
3. In an emergency case, you can show the acknowledgment letter you got from MPQ in reply to your withdraw request to your respective PNP officer. Thought so, however, MPQ acknowledgement just says "we received your letter & will respond back to you shortly" MPQ doesn't mention the subject/purpose of my letter so the acknowledgement is meaningless. Anyways I have sent the acknowledgement received in my MPQ profile but I haven't heard back from NB yet if it is acceptable...so just waiting

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Congrats for your PR!

NBPBP. Yes I mentioned about my MPQ app when filling the NBPNP form (PNP form specifically asked applicant to mention if they have an app submitted in any other state incl. Quebec)
2. What is your MPQ application stage? Have you just submitted or It's already in process? Submitted stage. as i was last informed, processing was to begin in Spring 2017. I believe spring means Apr-May2017 in Quebec but I haven't recd any update yet from MPQ)
3. In an emergency case, you can show the acknowledgment letter you got from MPQ in reply to your withdraw request to your respective PNP officer. Thought so, however, MPQ acknowledgement just says "we received your letter & will respond back to you shortly" MPQ doesn't mention the subject/purpose of my letter so the acknowledgement is meaningless. Anyways I have sent the acknowledgement received in my MPQ profile but I haven't heard back from NB yet if it is acceptable...so just waiting
Brother, I hope everything will be OK because you had already did what can be done at this moment. Wishing you a happy immigrating to Canada.