+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to withdraw paper based PR application?

cxf476

Feb 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My EE application has been approved, so I want to withdraw my paper based PR application on PNP master stream.

For now the PNP master application has been assigned a filenumber and is still in process.
Does anyone know how to withdraw the paper application?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
cxf476 said:
My EE application has been approved, so I want to withdraw my paper based PR application on PNP master stream.

For now the PNP master application has been assigned a filenumber and is still in process.
Try calling CIC.

Or e-mail them asking to withdrew it.

Similar topic here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/withdraw-canadian-pr-application-t116708.0.html

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
cxf476 said:

Hi cxf476,

Send a cover letter ( basic ) with ur UCI , date of birth, Old application number -PNP and the reason for withdrawal - ie inform them that ur EE is approved . Note that , u have to sign the cover letter and send the scan copy to CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

In 3 -5 working days , u will see the withdrawn status updated on ECAS account. Hope this helps !! Congrats on ur EE Approval..... !!

Cheers....

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hello,

My paper base nomination application is from Nova scotia PNP and Express entry nomination is from Ontario. Can i cancel my NS paper base application which is based on provincial nomination and accept the Ontario nomination which is thru Express entry?

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
evoboy2016 said:
Hello,

My paper base nomination application is from Nova scotia PNP and Express entry nomination is from Ontario. Can i cancel my NS paper base application which is based on provincial nomination and accept the Ontario nomination which is thru Express entry?
Yes, they accepted. I got my PPR last week thru Ontario nomination based outland express entry process cancelling the NS nomination and paper based PR application in parallel.