+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT APPLICATION?

mohsin9055

Jul 27, 2015
Hi guys,

I have applied for Post graduate work permit on May 15th, 2015. Still there is no work on my application. Is there Any way so that i can withdraw from PGWP application and apply for study permit , also my current status is expiring too due to delay in post grauda. My plans have changed now I am planning to do Bachelors Degree

Please help me.?

Mohsin Aslam

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
I'm in a s
Hi guys,

I have applied for Post graduate work permit on May 15th, 2015. Still there is no work on my application. Is there Any way so that i can withdraw from PGWP application and apply for study permit , also my current status is expiring too due to delay in post grauda. My plans have changed now I am planning to do Bachelors Degree

Please help me.?

Mohsin Aslam
I'm in a similar situation. I'm speaking with an immigration soon. But were you able to withdraw your application?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi @moody16 were you able to withdraw your application and how much did it take?

Thanks,
No I wasn't. I talked to my local mp and was able to figure it out. Your local mp have a direct line to ircc and can get more details. I recommend contacting the MP in your area.

Sid_rash

May 22, 2020
The only way to withdraw anything is to send a webform and hope for the best.
Hi @bongoman what do you mean by 'hope for the best'? Do they not allow you to withdraw the application even if the processing hasn't started? I am not talking of the refund but the actual decision i.e. if I want the application to be withdrawn, would they still in any case produce a decision on my application?

Thanks,