+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to view uploaded document_PR Submission application

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

I have sent my scanned documents to my consultant to upload for PR ONLINE APPLICATION .

Most of them are uploaded & I want to make sure all uploaded files are correct .

But it is not viewable thus consultant is saying only he can view them since he uploaded (is it true??)

I am stuck & need someone's advice is there any option available to view it again before the submission .

Tks for your support in advance !!!!

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hi All ,

Good Day !!!

I have sent my scanned documents to my consultant to upload for PR ONLINE APPLICATION .

Most of them are uploaded & I want to make sure all uploaded files are correct .

But it is not viewable thus consultant is saying only he can view them since he uploaded (is it true??)

I am stuck & need someone's advice is there any option available to view it again before the submission .

Tks for your support in advance !!!!
Hey,

After submission of pr application, you cannot view what was uploaded. All you can see is filename which was uploaded in each section.

Only cic agents can help you out.

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
Hey,

After submission of pr application, you cannot view what was uploaded. All you can see is filename which was uploaded in each section.

Only cic agents can help you out.
Hi Singh

Tks for your quick respond . but still i didnt submit . just upload only .

As you mention I can see the file name but cant open the file ..

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Singh

Tks for your quick respond . but still i didnt submit . just upload only .

As you mention I can see the file name but cant open the file ..
As was mentioned, you cannot view what you have uploaded, only the file names.

malican

May 24, 2016
You cannot view uploads but ensure your files are systematically named and that what you have named is actually what is contained in the file. Also, check and double check what you upload is actually what is meant to be uploaded for each given category. Many applicants make slight errors which may or may not be taken lightly. Good luck and double check your Consultant.

sanjayaUAE

Mar 19, 2017
You cannot view uploads but ensure your files are systematically named and that what you have named is actually what is contained in the file. Also, check and double check what you upload is actually what is meant to be uploaded for each given category. Many applicants make slight errors which may or may not be taken lightly. Good luck and double check your Consultant.
Hi , Tks a lot for your feedback