+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to view statutory questions after application is submitted?

rex230

Dec 9, 2019
I received GCMS notes today which says for eligibility :REVIEW REQUIRED stat questions- PA was refused a tourist visa for USA in 2012

Unfortunately I am no longer able to remember my answers to the below questions when I submitted my PR application

1. Has [name of applicant] been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has [name of application] ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I had US Tourist visa denied so I remember that I have definitely marked 'Yes' to one of the above questions and gave following reason:
"Applied for US Tourist Visa in 2012 which was refused for the reason 'Did not sufficiently demonstrate to the consular officer that you qualify for the non-immigrant visa category' "

What should be my next steps?

csadangi

Jul 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-07-2019
Doc's Request.
Additional documents submitted upfront on 16-08-19
AOR Received.
17-07-2019
IELTS Request
Jan-2019
Med's Done....
16-08-2019
I received GCMS notes today which says for eligibility :REVIEW REQUIRED stat questions- PA was refused a tourist visa for USA in 2012

Unfortunately I am no longer able to remember my answers to the below questions when I submitted my PR application

1. Has [name of applicant] been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2. Has [name of application] ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

I had US Tourist visa denied so I remember that I have definitely marked 'Yes' to one of the above questions and gave following reason:
"Applied for US Tourist Visa in 2012 which was refused for the reason 'Did not sufficiently demonstrate to the consular officer that you qualify for the non-immigrant visa category' "

What should be my next steps?
Login to your CIC account, go to your PR application and click on documents submitted.
Once you reach that page - paste this URL on the page and you will be able to see the information you entered.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/applicationChecklist.do?fbclid=IwAR2asheR01fm4zNcr_9ruDxfVB7tV3bM9bfxP4kM2VhwlsdZEj1K642iV1Q

rex230

Dec 9, 2019