+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to verify RCMP finger print result is received by CPC-O?

pNick

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
Doc's Request.
RCMP requested on 02-06-2014
AOR Received.
8-May-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
14-May-14
Med's Request
12-Nov-14
Med's Done....
14-Nov-14
Interview........
Medical received on 24-Nov-14
Passport Req..
26-Nov-14
LANDED..........
30-Dec-14
Hi friends,

I have done my RCMP finger print through accredited agency (Commissionaires) on 2nd June. RCMP will send results directly to CPC-Ottawa.
How do I verify that result is received by CPC-Ottawa? Do they update this on ECAS or do they send notification email?

Thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
pNick said:
Hi friends,

I have done my RCMP finger print through accredited agency (Commissionaires) on 2nd June. RCMP will send results directly to CPC-Ottawa.
How do I verify that result is received by CPC-Ottawa? Do they update this on ECAS or do they send notification email?

Thanks
I also received RCMP finger print request 3 weeks back . To eliminate the same issue (Whether CIC received it or not) I provided my address for RCMP result and then courier to CPC OTTAWA through fedEx, so that I will have tracking number and I can track it.

What I will suggest , just drop them a reply mail stating that you have done the RCMP test and once they will receive report just acknowledge you. (Same I did and i got acknowledgment mail from CPC OTTAWA through email ).

Hope this will help
-Good Luck

khorshed5101

Dec 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July2015
CEC_1304 said:
I also received RCMP finger print request 3 weeks back . To eliminate the same issue (Whether CIC received it or not) I provided my address for RCMP result and then courier to CPC OTTAWA through fedEx, so that I will have tracking number and I can track it.

What I will suggest , just drop them a reply mail stating that you have done the RCMP test and once they will receive report just acknowledge you. (Same I did and i got acknowledgment mail from CPC OTTAWA through email ).

Hope this will help
-Good Luck
I second that...

Just give them sometime to add it to your file and then e-mail them asking for acknowledgement of receipt