+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload the CIC requested documentation from MY CIC

RA007

Aug 14, 2014
Hello All,

Can anyone help me to upload the CIC requested documentation from MY CIC, please?

I received a message in MY CIC asking about CELPIP...... now I don't know how can I upload the requested docs!!

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you.

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
RA007 said:
Hello All,

Can anyone help me to upload the CIC requested documentation from MY CIC, please?

I received a message in MY CIC asking about CELPIP...... now I don't know how can I upload the requested docs!!

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you.
After logging in into cic account, click on "Check status and message" where you can see the status. After reaching that page at bottom left, you can see "view submitted application". Click on this. You will be taken to "Permanent Residence application" page.

Click on "continue" button here at bottom left. You will be in "Documents submitted by the client" page. You will be able to see new entry for requested document here. Scan and upload.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Intocanada said:
After logging in into cic account, click on "Check status and message" where you can see the status. After reaching that page at bottom left, you can see "view submitted application". Click on this. You will taken to "Permanent Residence application" page.

Click on "continue" button here at bottom left. You will be in "Documents submitted by the client" page. You will be able to see new entry for requested document here. Scan and upload.
Thanks for this information