10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Hi

I am paper based PNP applicant and have linked my application with MyCIC.

I was asked to sent some documents regarding my PR application from London Visa Office. I sent through courier, but today I received message to resubmit/upload requested documents through online account (MYCIC)
I have tried my best to upload requested documents in my online account using guidelines about "How to Upload Documents in MyCIC" available on IRCC website. But I could not do so as there is no space available to upload the documents.

I tried "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" tab but the next window is completely blank. While guidelines says there should be tab to upload documents.

Anybody faced this or tried this????

Kindly advice me, how to upload my documents in mycic account?

Looking forward & Best

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Butterfly1 said:
Hi

I am paper based PNP applicant and have linked my application with MyCIC.

I was asked to sent some documents regarding my PR application from London Visa Office. I sent through courier, but today I received message to resubmit/upload requested documents through online account (MYCIC)
I have tried my best to upload requested documents in my online account using guidelines about "How to Upload Documents in MyCIC" available on IRCC website. But I could not do so as there is no space available to upload the documents.

I tried "VIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATION" tab but the next window is completely blank. While guidelines says there should be tab to upload documents.

Anybody faced this or tried this????

Kindly advice me, how to upload my documents in mycic account?

Looking forward & Best
You can send it through IRCC webform

Carole1988

Mar 23, 2015
Hi butterfly, a bit confused too, did you already forward the needed documents through my cic acct? Where part of the cic accnt to send the documents? Thnks for replying.