+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to upload additional document online

kjojo

May 3, 2016
Hi,

I can't find where to upload tuition receipt, police clearance certificate and my educational certificate on the online application form for study visa or it's not mandatory I upload them?

If I must upload, since only a single file is accepted for upload in each row, where do I add them or do I join multiple scanned file together?

Please advise.

Thank you.

happyReem

May 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kjojo said:
Hi,

I can't find where to upload tuition receipt, police clearance certificate and my educational certificate on the online application form for study visa or it's not mandatory I upload them?

If I must upload, since only a single file is accepted for upload in each row, where do I add them or do I join multiple scanned file together?

Please advise.

Thank you.
Combine all documents in one file and upload it within the LOE with cover page.

Hasan2015

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
kjojo said:

Hi,

I applied through online. However, it was not clear if need to upload these documents but I scanned the original documents and uploaded in LOE section with a cover letter, SOP and others.