+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to upload additional document after GCMS notes review

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
I got the GCMS notes for my application and in the review, it is mentioned officer doesn't think I am eligible for Job offer 50 points as my employment letter doesn't have those wordings.

I talked to my employer and they are ready to give a document mentioning I have the job after getting permanent resident.

• I want to know which is the best way to upload this document so the visa officer will take into consideration.
  • Is this via webform or need to upload in any other way?
  • If I am putting a webform request should I mention I am uploading this after the review of GMCS notes?

TIA

May 23, 2020
Hi @bourne5144` ,

I am also in the same situation. Were you able to submit the new letter via webform? If yes, was it considered for a review? I would appreciate if you could respond to my query. Looking forward to hearing from you.

bourne5144`

Jun 24, 2017
Hi @bourne5144` ,

I am also in the same situation. Were you able to submit the new letter via webform? If yes, was it considered for a review? I would appreciate if you could respond to my query. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yes I uploaded a letter from my HR stating I am a permanent employee for an indefinite duration, Once you upload the document make sure to call the IRCC help desk and verify they received the document and it is added to file.

After submitting the document it took almost 4 months for my PR to get approved.

All the best