+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update online address for PR card?

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Hello, I will like to update my address in CIC system for processing of my PR card ( first time).
A few questions.
At the immigration the gave a form which can either be filled and faxed or can update online. The URL given does not seem to be working given on the form
Www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/index.asp

Also in the COPR Document I have three numbers.
UCI, App no., and Document No.
Which number will be used for address update and where and how to do it?

Thank you

Tony20182017

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
AOR Received.
19-09-2017
Hello Del. I managed to get to that page on my own, but I think does not seem to work. It will not identify my application, I am already landed PR for 3 weeks. And as next step it says to keep ready a receipt and PR application form plus any official documents they gave me.

I don't think they gave anything , don't know what a receipt is. Anyway I am not able to reach that stage. It seems it is easier to just fax them the form. Why do they make things so difficult is Beyond me,

Should have just an option on online application to updated te address and notify them.

Reactions: Ortega.konate

Ortega.konate

Feb 18, 2022
Hello Del. I managed to get to that page on my own, but I think does not seem to work. It will not identify my application, I am already landed PR for 3 weeks. And as next step it says to keep ready a receipt and PR application form plus any official documents they gave me.

I don't think they gave anything , don't know what a receipt is. Anyway I am not able to reach that stage. It seems it is easier to just fax them the form. Why do they make things so difficult is Beyond me,

Should have just an option on online application to updated te address and notify them.
How did you do this eventually?