+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to update loa through webform .?

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Please can someone tell me how to update loa through webform.
My application is being processed at cpc Edmonton.

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020
You just upload your new Loa in webform. After you enter all your details and enquiry , , you will be taken to another page asking you wanna upload anything . Just upload there your new Loa and submit it

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
You just upload your new Loa in webform. After you enter all your details and enquiry , , you will be taken to another page asking you wanna upload anything . Just upload there your new Loa and submit it
Do i need to write something means about loa or just upload the new loa.

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello guys, i uploaded my deferred LOA in September 7. Now, it’s almost a week; i haven’t got any mail or update on my GC key account. It’s quite strange. Have they received my new LOA??

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Hello guys, i uploaded my deferred LOA in September 7. Now, it’s almost a week; i haven’t got any mail or update on my GC key account. It’s quite strange. Have they received my new LOA??
I don't know if all visa processing offices are the same but you should receive a confirmation email that your email was received.

Reactions: Ppun

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
I don't know if all visa processing offices are the same but you should receive a confirmation email that your email was received.
Yeah that’s very strange. I haven’t received confirmation email neither any updates..

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Yeah that’s very strange. I haven’t received confirmation email neither any updates..
On the web form page, there is this notice:
You will not receive a confirmation email.

Usually, it takes us 2 to 5 business days to respond. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 however, it may take us longer to respond to your enquiry. We thank you for your patience.

If you’ve never received a unique client identifier (UCI) and wish to ask a general question, type 00000000 in the Client ID number (UCI) field.
Despite this, I received a confirmation email after submitting my deferral letters and another for my IELTS test report. I would say do not worry too much about it, they probably received it and don't have time to confirm reception.

Reactions: Ppun

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
J
Just write that you received new Loa for Jan so wanted to update that's it
No. The loa is for sept intake . The previous loa is also for September intake but the college have changed the classes starting date.
My previous loa states that classes will be start on 31 August and the loa would be expire on 9 September and the new loa states that classes will be starting on 14 September and loa expires on 25 September.
So should i write new loa for September intake with new start date for classes .?