+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to tackle the reasons for my study visa refusal

marybabs

Jun 22, 2022
Beautiful morning great people. Please I need an advise and assistance on how to tackle my student visa refusal based on the following reasons listed below.

1. I am not satisfied you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit. (Kindly note that I intended studying post-degree diploma in sustainable business practices program at the college of Rockies. Though I have a BSc in Biochemistry but changed carrier and currently have a transit business which I am running and the more reason i opted for the program so as to acquire knowledge on how to run a business and sustain it).
2. Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established, that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
3. The applicant has not provided how her current business will be attended to. I am not satisfied the applicant will leave Canada at the end of the authorized period.
4. I also note that the applicant has a strong family ties in Canada.
Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beautiful morning great people. Please I need an advise and assistance on how to tackle my student visa refusal based on the following reasons listed below.

1. I am not satisfied you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on purpose of your visit. (Kindly note that I intended studying post-degree diploma in sustainable business practices program at the college of Rockies. Though I have a BSc in Biochemistry but changed carrier and currently have a transit business which I am running and the more reason i opted for the program so as to acquire knowledge on how to run a business and sustain it).
2. Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established, that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.
3. The applicant has not provided how her current business will be attended to. I am not satisfied the applicant will leave Canada at the end of the authorized period.
4. I also note that the applicant has a strong family ties in Canada.
Thank you.
1. Program makes no sense. Not building on your education.
2/3. How can you leave your business for two years…that is not possible. VO doesn’t believe you are a genuine student. How big is your transit business?
4. What are your family ties to your home country? Who lives in Canada?

marybabs

Jun 22, 2022
Thank you for your response @ Naturgri.
1. Please be informed I never worked with what I studied in school from the beginning. I worked as a customer care consultant for 9 years before venturing into the transit business.
2 & 3. I am not leaving the business unattended to as my colleague with other staffs alongside my husband will be handling it till i get back. The business is an enterprise and established by myself and a co-founder which makes two of us.
4. I have my husband and kids as family ties to my home country and my brother is the one that lives in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response @ Naturgri.
1. Please be informed I never worked with what I studied in school from the beginning. I worked as a customer care consultant for 9 years before venturing into the transit business.
2 & 3. I am not leaving the business unattended to as my colleague with other staffs alongside my husband will be handling it till i get back. The business is an enterprise and established by myself and a co-founder which makes two of us.
4. I have my husband and kids as family ties to my home country and my brother is the one that lives in Canada
1. You have to show education progression. You have a bachelors in science and wanting to take a diploma in another field. That is not progression. Consider a MBA in sustainable management.
2. Again leaving your business for 2 years is suspect. VOs dont believe that you can leave a business for so long...and you can’t and shouldn’t. So you are leaving it to staff and a co-founder. You don’t have a plan. Does your husband own the business? If not, his participation is irrelevant.

If you are a co-founder why you? How will Canadian sustainable practices help your business? Why not look at online programs so you can still run your business?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Just wanted to add the '"college of Rockies" doesn't sound like a well-known institution. It makes less sense that you leave your startup as well as your family to come to Canada and study at such a college. You may want to apply for a MBA at a public university.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

Sai93

Jun 23, 2022
Hi All,

Yesterday I got Study visa refusal stating that# The purpose of your visit to Canada is not considered with a temporary stay given the data you have provided in your application#

Could you please help me out what might be the reason for this please?

Regards

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

Yesterday I got Study visa refusal stating that# The purpose of your visit to Canada is not considered with a temporary stay given the data you have provided in your application#

Could you please help me out what might be the reason for this please?

Regards
You need to provide your full profile.

Sai93

Jun 23, 2022
My Apologies!

I have done my Masters in Business Administration. And I was planning to do International business from Thompson rivers University. Recieved offer letter for the same in September intake. I got my SOP done from Third Party services. I have shown the GIC, extra funds, tution fees. Total of 5 years of experience and required IELTS marks are obtained. What is there written in SOP is-

Professional ties:
Having completed a course in International Business, in the short term, I
look forward to getting a higher position in my current company xxx. I hope to acquire expertise in handling business digitally the
management, leadership and international abilities, cultural understanding, and professional knowledge to develop myself professionally and personally.
Initiatives are taken up by the Indian government, such as Start-up India, which encourage the
setting up of research parks and incubators across the country have prompted young people to
explore this domain in depth. With more and more industries and start-ups coming up, so many work opportunities are available for sound professionals. I am sure that with this international
qualification, my long-term aim of setting up my startup and working as an entrepreneur
leading a marketing team will be achieved. My mind is setto return to India to work in a
higher managerial position.

Personal Home ties- My family is a constant source of motivation in all my endeavors to
dream high. My mother is soon to get retired and will reach her 60s. Also, my husband and I are planning for a baby soon, and my stay in India is a highly needed factor for this. I was born and
brought up in the rich culture of India in the state of Kerala, and I wish to give my future
progeny the chance to live in the vibrant culture of India under the guidance of my loving mother as a guardian. Being my mother's only child, I understand all my responsibilities as a daughter
and a responsible citizen of India. I assure you that I’ll return to India as my intentions are purely academic for my stay in Canada

Could you please help me out where i have to make rectifications? Please help me..

Regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My Apologies!

I have done my Masters in Business Administration. And I was planning to do International business from Thompson rivers University. Recieved offer letter for the same in September intake. I got my SOP done from Third Party services. I have shown the GIC, extra funds, tution fees. Total of 5 years of experience and required IELTS marks are obtained. What is there written in SOP is-

Professional ties:
look forward to getting a higher position in my current company xxx. I hope to acquire expertise in handling business digitally the
management, leadership and international abilities, cultural understanding, and professional knowledge to develop myself professionally and personally.
Initiatives are taken up by the Indian government, such as Start-up India, which encourage the
setting up of research parks and incubators across the country have prompted young people to
explore this domain in depth. With more and more industries and start-ups coming up, so many work opportunities are available for sound professionals. I am sure that with this international
qualification, my long-term aim of setting up my startup and working as an entrepreneur
leading a marketing team will be achieved. My mind is setto return to India to work in a

Personal Home ties- My family is a constant source of motivation in all my endeavors to
dream high. My mother is soon to get retired and will reach her 60s. Also, my husband and I are planning for a baby soon, and my stay in India is a highly needed factor for this. I was born and
brought up in the rich culture of India in the state of Kerala, and I wish to give my future
progeny the chance to live in the vibrant culture of India under the guidance of my loving mother as a guardian. Being my mother's only child, I understand all my responsibilities as a daughter
and a responsible citizen of India. I assure you that I’ll return to India as my intentions are purely academic for my stay in Canada

Could you please help me out where i have to make rectifications? Please help me..

Regards,
TRU is a very low ranked school with a poor reputation.

You don't say what level of education you were planning on taking. However if it's a diploma or post-graduate diploma, not sure that really makes any sense after an MBA.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My Apologies!

Professional ties:

Regards,
This is also a very poorly written SOP.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
My Apologies!

Professional ties:

Regards,
Seriously this is a SOP written by third party services?? How much did you pay for this ? This is such a poorly written SOP. You are an MBA and you have required score in IELTS and you used third party services to write a SOP on your behalf?

If this SOP was written as Task 2 on IELTS it would not get enough bands to get a visa. May be you should write your own SOP and give your genuine reasons to pursue this course.

Sai93

Jun 23, 2022
Seriously this is a SOP written by third party services?? How much did you pay for this ? This is such a poorly written SOP. You are an MBA and you have required score in IELTS and you used third party services to write a SOP on your behalf?

If this SOP was written as Task 2 on IELTS it would not get enough bands to get a visa. May be you should write your own SOP and give your genuine reasons to pursue this course.
Yes, I paid around 4000 rs to get it done. This time I am gonna put my inputs this time and will refile for my study Visa