+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit police certificates

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hello I need an information on how to upload the documents on the platform.
I have two different papers (that s how italy issues their pcc) and after having them translated with the affidavit do I have to create a single file where it shows both the original and the translation?
Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello I need an information on how to upload the documents on the platform.
I have two different papers (that s how italy issues their pcc) and after having them translated with the affidavit do I have to create a single file where it shows both the original and the translation?
Thanks
New application package should be according to the sponsorship checklist........
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5533e.pdf

If you have already submitted your application, and your sponsorship application is In-Process, other options to upload;

(1) You could upload the PCc documents through IRCC webform
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

(2) You have linked your application to Online Account, and uploading the document into your Online Account......

1. Log into your Online Account
2. Click on the "Check Status and Messages" button
3. Click on the "View Submitted Application" button
4. Browse and Upload directly the document(s) in PDF format into your Online Account.

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Ok, that's clear! next question! i have the originals in italian and I am getting them translated with the affidavit from an Ontario agency. Do I also need to get a notarized copy of the originals even if the originals get uploaeded online together with the translation?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok, that's clear! next question! i have the originals in italian and I am getting them translated with the affidavit from an Ontario agency. Do I also need to get a notarized copy of the originals even if the originals get uploaeded online together with the translation?
Don't think PCC (Police Cert.) have to be notarized.....original copy of PCC.

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

I received my Indian PCC just today. Since i crossed my deadline, i have to submit PCC in Webform. I have two PCC to upload, one for myself and another for my Wife.
Please advice how to upload 2 pcc in webform. Should i submit 2 times by repeating all steps or just merge our both PCC and submit once?

RahulBhave123

Sep 5, 2018
Hi,

I received my Indian PCC just today. Since i crossed my deadline, i have to submit PCC in Webform. I have two PCC to upload, one for myself and another for my Wife.
Please advice how to upload 2 pcc in webform. Should i submit 2 times by repeating all steps or just merge our both PCC and submit once?

Hi,

Have you submitted your pcc through webform to ircc. As I was also going to submit my pcc through webform. Do they accept the pcc sent through webform or we have to wait for them to request for pcc.