+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit passport in Singapore after PPR

maplestaple

Jun 30, 2022
Hi, can anyone advise me on how I can submit my passport to VFS Singapore for PPR? I cannot find the instructions on the VFS website. Do we send the documents through a particular courier or is there any way to do it in person?

Bahamut

Jan 28, 2020
I just did it a couple of weeks ago and just got my COPR this week.

My spouse and I went down in person without an appointment (you don't have to book an appt if it's passport submission) and it went smoothly.

Note that they changed the opening times to 8am - 12pm on weekdays.

Also ensure you have all your documents ready including photographs

Reactions: Poursomesugaronme
Jun 3, 2021
I just did it a couple of weeks ago and just got my COPR this week.

My spouse and I went down in person without an appointment (you don't have to book an appt if it's passport submission) and it went smoothly.

Note that they changed the opening times to 8am - 12pm on weekdays.

Also ensure you have all your documents ready including photographs
Thanks for sharing this. we are just waiting for our PPR now - remed done and ADR submitted last week. Fingers crossed!

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi, what is the typical timeline to receive passports back after stamping? We got PPR but planning to travel outside Singapore in about 4 weeks and worried if we can get passports back in time?

Also May I know where you got your photos taken?

Rezrez13

Jan 23, 2024
Hello, I want to submit my passport at Singapore VFS directly in-person for stamping. Does anyone have any information of submissions presently? On the website, it's not mentioned how I can do that and how long it will take to return the passport. Plz help.....