+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit medical exam after receiving Work permit??

Praveench

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
Hello,

One of my friends got an open work permit recently with a condition "NOT AUTHORISED TO WOK IN CHILDCARE, PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING, HEALTH SERVICE FIELD OCCUPATIONS."

To take off this condition that he needs to submit the medical exam. He got the medical test done. But he does not know how and where to submit this medical exam document online.

Could anyone please explain the procedure.

Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello,

One of my friends got an open work permit recently with a condition "NOT AUTHORISED TO WOK IN CHILDCARE, PRIMARY/SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHING, HEALTH SERVICE FIELD OCCUPATIONS."

To take off this condition that he needs to submit the medical exam. He got the medical test done. But he does not know how and where to submit this medical exam document online.

Could anyone please explain the procedure.

Thanks in advance.
He needs to apply to change the conditions of his work permit. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

Alternatively, he could try flagpoling at the Canada-US border. He needs to wait a few weeks after doing the medical to flagpole so that it is in the system.

Praveench

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
He needs to apply to change the conditions of his work permit. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker.html

Alternatively, he could try flagpoling at the Canada-US border. He needs to wait a few weeks after doing the medical to flagpole so that it is in the system.
Thanks for your reply...

He tried at border agency to get the work permit updated. But border agency officials suggested to do it online.

While applying online in the above link it leads to work permit application. Does he need to submit like work permit application? by filling IMM5257 and remaining documents?

But the actual application to change the conditions is IMM5710. There is some confusion. Do we need to select any specific options while filling the questionnaire? Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks for your reply...

He tried at border agency to get the work permit updated. But border agency officials suggested to do it online.

While applying online in the above link it leads to work permit application. Does he need to submit like work permit application? by filling IMM5257 and remaining documents?

But the actual application to change the conditions is IMM5710. There is some confusion. Do we need to select any specific options while filling the questionnaire? Please help me with this.

Thanks in Advance.
Did he actually flagpole ? How long after doing the medical?

He is answering something wrong if he is getting IMM5257. He needs IMM5710.

Praveench

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
Did he actually flagpole ? How long after doing the medical?

He is answering something wrong if he is getting IMM5257. He needs IMM5710.

After 2 weeks of the medical exam, he went for the flagpole. The Officer told that the medicals were approved and he suggested to fill IMM5710 form and submit it online.

My question is after filling how to submit IMM5710 Form?

In the above link what you have provided there is an option "APPLY ONLINE" then it is asking some questionnaire to fill.

After filling all those questions it is leading to work permit application. There we are getting IMM5257 Form.

We are a bit confused that how to submit IMM5710 Form after filling. Please suggest..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
After 2 weeks of the medical exam, he went for the flagpole. The Officer told that the medicals were approved and he suggested to fill IMM5710 form and submit it online.

My question is after filling how to submit IMM5710 Form?

In the above link what you have provided there is an option "APPLY ONLINE" then it is asking some questionnaire to fill.

After filling all those questions it is leading to work permit application. There we are getting IMM5257 Form.

We are a bit confused that how to submit IMM5710 Form after filling. Please suggest..
He needs to play around with the questions until he gets the right option.