+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to submit inquiry / complaint to CIC

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

I'm at CRS 420 but did not get the ITA in the last draw (CRS 415). My consultant says it could be a system glitch, however based on the research here, I believe there was a problem with my profile, particularly the Job Bank due to which my profile was not included in the draw and the consultant is trying to cover up for their mess up.

They have reuploaded my profile on 22nd April and as of now I'm able to log in to Job Bank and the profile shows active.

I want to submit an inquiry to CIC to know the exact reason of not being considered in the draw for 2 reasons:
* I can fix the problem before the next draw and be considered.
* I can determine for sure if the consultant is lying and consider changing them.

Please assist.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your profile was truly active your consultant could have raised a technical issue so you would receive the ITA.

Either your profile wasn't active or he's an idiot.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
DelPiero07 said:
If your profile was truly active your consultant could have raised a technical issue so you would receive the ITA.

Either your profile wasn't active or he's an idiot.
Well he says the profile was active and has sent me a screenshot of the inquiry raised, however there's no response yet, and I'm guessing the next draw will be in the next 2 to 3 days.

I can only login to the job bank and that says the account is active (I have taken a screenshot this time).

I want to raise a complaint / inquiry to IRCC myself too so I can know for sure if he's trying to fool me.

Can you please tell me how to raise a complaint myself?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Don't you have access to your express entry profile?