+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start SUV

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Dear Successful Applicants,

I am looking for some guidance if anyone can help from where to start and how to start..

1. Partner is mandatory for SUV?
2. As we don’t any investment except POF then y we need partners?
3. We direct communicate with incubators for some business idea and if they selected then we can go with that without incubators..

please advice if I m wrong.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

I am looking for some guidance if anyone can help from where to start and how to start..

3. We direct communicate with incubators for some business idea and if they selected then we can go with that without incubators..

1. By partner do you mean a designated organization / incubator in Canada that will support and invest in your idea? If so, then yes, this is mandatory to qualify for the program.
2. See above. Mandatory to have a partner.
3. Again no. See above. Mandatory to have a partner.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
1. By partner do you mean a designated organization / incubator in Canada that will support and invest in your idea? If so, then yes, this is mandatory to qualify for the program.
2. See above. Mandatory to have a partner.
3. Again no. See above. Mandatory to have a partner.
Dear Scylla,

thanks for your valuable response.

1. Its mean the partner may be 2 like me & incubator or more than 2. If me & incubator is the partner then am I essential applicant?
2. Is there any specific format for startup visa plan?

What is the successful criteria for SUV RP?

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020

- What do you mean by partner?
- What does POF mean?
- Have you read CIC guidelines? https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/designated-organizations.html

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
business partner excepts incubators like 5 business partners are allowed
Proof of funds
Yes
You can be the sole owner of your company. It's not mandatory to have a partner.
If you get selected into an incubation program, you only communicate with the incubators, complete the SUV program and obtain the commitment cert.
You must have enough funds to support your family before you go into SUV program.

Make sure you are eligible: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/start-visa/eligibility.html

I hope this clarifies your doubts.