+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start off with study visa.

sh4ggy

Aug 4, 2010
Guys, I in future don't want to consult any consultant I want to apply myself.For eg if I get the admission application from Uni/College.How would I start?Please don't refer me to any links etc.Share it here.It gonna help many.Thanks

danishali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
admission le lo and then we will help you step by step...no worries... just to get you a feel of it..you would require you educational history in the form of marksheets n transcript.. original offcourse..more importantly if you have a gap in your education or any time that is questionable provide evidence as to what you were doing in that time. if you were working provide a appointment letter pay slips etc..if you plan to forge any make sure that you dont do that agar kar bhi rahay ho tu it should be flawless..but embassy walay pagal nahin hain...they will for sure catch it...

and you would require financial affidavits, bank statements showing the following..if your fees for 1 year is 10000 dollars then 10000+12000(living)+3000( return ticket)..in addition to that the immigration officer will be interested to see kay eik saal kay baad kahan say fees do gay...tu i recommend kay kisi blood relation ka account dikhao which has a good sum)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sh4ggy said:
Guys, I in future don't want to consult any consultant I want to apply myself.For eg if I get the admission application from Uni/College.How would I start?Please don't refer me to any links etc.Share it here.It gonna help many.Thanks
Why would you ask here then? You need the links because the all the information you require is on the CIC site. and the site of the office where you will apply .

sh4ggy

Aug 4, 2010
PMM I have read CIC links.Couldn't figure it out.Danish thanks for detailed reply... actually am clearing few things before starting.. I will start it after APRIL.First thing I need is Passport,secondly I need to show them detailed marks sheet ye? What if it get lost? Where should I send it?Thirdly would they give my original marks sheets back If I get rejected for visa?And As far as my education is concerned I did my Matric in 2002,FSC in 2004 then 2006/2007 BA ,2008 LLB 1 ,2009LLB2,2010 LLB-3.2005 remains a gap in my studies because I enrolled myself in UNI for doing BCS-computers,I did one semester and left it because of calculas :-X.How will I fill this gap of 2005? Rest of my education is pretty much on track.No gapes etc.

deep9706

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
25-01-2011
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011
LANDED..........
-
sh4ggy said:
PMM I have read CIC links.Couldn't figure it out.Danish thanks for detailed reply... actually am clearing few things before starting.. I will start it after APRIL.First thing I need is Passport,secondly I need to show them detailed marks sheet ye? What if it get lost? Where should I send it?Thirdly would they give my original marks sheets back If I get rejected for visa?And As far as my education is concerned I did my Matric in 2002,FSC in 2004 then 2006/2007 BA ,2008 LLB 1 ,2009LLB2,2010 LLB-3.2005 remains a gap in my studies because I enrolled myself in UNI for doing BCS-computers,I did one semester and left it because of calculas :-X.How will I fill this gap of 2005? Rest of my education is pretty much on track.No gapes etc.
Hi !!

Its better if u clear ur thoughts by writing them here.. Even its easy to reply u back..

1) Yeah u need passport...

2) Yes you need to show them your mark sheets/certificates/degree of everything u did after 18 yrs of age. & u need to submit the photocopy not the original unless officer ask u for the originals. You need to send them with your visa application with all the required document.

3) after 2005 you did studies. So that's not a problem. if you completed your studies & then have a gap of 1 - 2 yrs or more then its the problem.. For u nothing is serious.

Thankxx

sh4ggy

Aug 4, 2010
Oh thanks for reply.I've no passport yet :$ I'll apply for it.After that I'll apply for masters.The thing which confuses me is this that after I get my acceptance letter how will I proceed further.With passport what else would I need.How will I show officer the real marks sheets when i'll be sending the original one's to the University.This thing confuses me alot.I guess they don't entertain photo-copies...thanks again for reply.

deep9706

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2011
Med's Request
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
25-01-2011
Passport Req..
25-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011
LANDED..........
-
sh4ggy said:
Oh thanks for reply.I've no passport yet :$ I'll apply for it.After that I'll apply for masters.The thing which confuses me is this that after I get my acceptance letter how will I proceed further.With passport what else would I need.How will I show officer the real marks sheets when i'll be sending the original one's to the University.This thing confuses me alot.I guess they don't entertain photo-copies...thanks again for reply.
You can check out the checklist for the things you need to give to embessy for study permit.. http://www.vfs-canada.co.in/Study%20Permit%20Checklist-General%20March%202010.pdf + u need a medica which u can have before applying or after applying... if u apply early like 4 months prior to ur starting date then u can wait for embassy's medical call.. or you can go for pre medical.. it will fast ur visa process with 2 weeks or so...

Lol, thats not possible.. how can u send ur original marksheets ?? they r the proof of something u did or studied... talk to university & clear that out coz its not like that... ur future career depends on those marksheets... Dont give them original marksheet... If they really want original marksheets give them attested photocopies...

Aurko

Jan 17, 2011
Hi everyone,
I need to know how much money do i have to show if i have tuition fee of 22000$?Also i heard that you have to show that you have enough money for studying for four years (assets,or money in bank.i.e u have to show 4 years expenses before) by is it true??I thought i just have to show 1 years expenses.
PLease reply.
Thanking you