+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start my business after incorporation

Discussion in 'Start Your Own Business in Canada – Self Employmen' started by SOLLISSY, Feb 13, 2019.

  1. I am in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa,through SINP Saskatchewan Entrepreneur program I started last year but I didn’t finish up with it because a friend convinced me that my kind of business might not thrive in Saskatchewan. I am with 5years visa but I got to Canada on the 31/01/19 and I have submitted an application to incorporate my business in Ontario,with 1 of my director being a Resident,how soon can I start my restaurant business and do I need any other permit as a Temporary resident,if yes how do I go about it.
  2. You might want to review the terms of your SINP Entrepreneur program visa.

    I am surprised that you decided not to go ahead with your plans and move to a different province just because your friend told you it might not trive in Saskatchewan? You did not do any market research prior to applying for the visa?
  3. Because people like you. The CIC takes more restrictive procedures and makes the immigration steps harder for the other.
    You supposed to be honest.

Share This Page