+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to start my business after incorporation

SOLLISSY

Feb 13, 2019
I am in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa,through SINP Saskatchewan Entrepreneur program I started last year but I didn’t finish up with it because a friend convinced me that my kind of business might not thrive in Saskatchewan. I am with 5years visa but I got to Canada on the 31/01/19 and I have submitted an application to incorporate my business in Ontario,with 1 of my director being a Resident,how soon can I start my restaurant business and do I need any other permit as a Temporary resident,if yes how do I go about it.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
You might want to review the terms of your SINP Entrepreneur program visa.

I am surprised that you decided not to go ahead with your plans and move to a different province just because your friend told you it might not trive in Saskatchewan? You did not do any market research prior to applying for the visa?

canadian_dream2015

Jul 15, 2014
I am in Canada on a Temporary Resident Visa,through SINP Saskatchewan Entrepreneur program I started last year but I didn’t finish up with it because a friend convinced me that my kind of business might not thrive in Saskatchewan. I am with 5years visa but I got to Canada on the 31/01/19 and I have submitted an application to incorporate my business in Ontario,with 1 of my director being a Resident,how soon can I start my restaurant business and do I need any other permit as a Temporary resident,if yes how do I go about it.
Because people like you. The CIC takes more restrictive procedures and makes the immigration steps harder for the other.
You supposed to be honest.

Reactions: AmbitiousM