+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to signature on Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669)

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
hi.
I got additional doc req. I am confused how to fill new imm 5669 (jan 2017) it has validate option but VO said original signature but form didn't validate without electronic signature (only type name).
below line from VO request letter.
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Please Guide me

Thanks.

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
hi.
I got additional doc req. I am confused how to fill new imm 5669 (jan 2017) it has validate option but VO said original signature but form didn't validate without electronic signature (only type name).
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature

Please Guide me

Thanks.
Hi
Just want to confirm
Did you submit already schedule A form? And now VO require you to submit again?with original signature?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Hi
Just want to confirm
Did you submit already schedule A form? And now VO require you to submit again?with original signature?
yes i already submit on september 2016 with application. Now i got additional Document request with things.

Plz guide me

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi.

Please Guide me

Thanks.
Hi
What action did you take? Did you submit an electronic version or printable and physical signature version?

THRISHI

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
hi.

Please Guide me

Thanks.
Hi

Which version did you upload an electronic one or physically signed?

Thanks..

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
hi please advise on how you submitted to LVO the schedule A and Police cert?? by email??? courier or webform??
as they requested the same thing on me...