+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to sign the IMM 5476 form?

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Hi, I wanted to know if I can sign electronically the use of a representative form? Or it needs to print-sign-scan then send through email? I am a bit confused.also do I need to fill up any other documents(along with imm5476) in order to represent my mom? Would anyone help me to answer this question? Thanks in advance. Alien :)

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
Do I need any other forms to fill up In order to get the authorization?
In my situation, twice happened with me.
I sent them the forms completed & signed. They did not accept it because they said, “we need a Canadian mailing address” of the applicant, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE A SECTION FOR IT in the form(!!!).

So what I did is that I had the applicant write a letter stating his/her address & sign it. I sent This letter with the Use of a Representative form. When I did that, they accepted.

That’s what happened with me.

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
In my situation, twice happened with me.
I sent them the forms completed & signed. They did not accept it because they said, “we need a Canadian mailing address” of the applicant, BUT THEY DO NOT HAVE A SECTION FOR IT in the form(!!!).

So what I did is that I had the applicant write a letter stating his/her address & sign it. I sent This letter with the Use of a Representative form. When I did that, they accepted.

That’s what happened with me.
Thanks for your reply. For my mom we live in the same address, same apartment. There is an address section where I wrote our address details there didn’t you notice that ? Anyway lets send first. Once again thank you .

trisiab.23

Jun 4, 2019
HI, im sponsoring my mom to Canada, i'm the one whos answering all the online papers and stuff about sponsorship. am i the one who need to sign the Use of a Representative?

And if yes, what did your mom right and sign when your papers get returned . THANK U IN ADVANCE, IM SO CONFUSED

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
Is your mom from Canada or other country? Why he need to specify where she lives and sign it for.
Your mom is the applicant so she needs to sign it I guess , for my mom I did everything but I needed her consent every time I contacted to cic. So what I did I printed the form made her sign,scanned then sent. My mom is from other country and currently she is living in Canada . I used my Canadian address , for you I am not sure maybe you can use both or read the comment from live&love .if you have confusion , call cic call centre and ask the agent how make it. I called them then they sent me the form.