+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to sign IMM 0008 SCH14?

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hi guys, I’m filling my application for PR online but I’m stuck in PDF Forms for In Canada- Protected person

In the form: IMM 0008 SCH14 it won’t let me sign it in the square at the end , and the document comes locked so I can’t convert iand the instructions above says:

“You Must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application. Do not print and scan any of these forms.”

Do you guys know how can I do to sign this document without printing and scanning?
thanks a lot!

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hi guys, I’m filling my application for PR online but I’m stuck in PDF Forms for In Canada- Protected person

In the form: IMM 0008 SCH14 it won’t let me sign it in the square at the end , and the document comes locked so I can’t convert iand the instructions above says:

“You Must download, complete, digitally sign, and upload all the forms you need for your application. Do not print and scan any of these forms.”

Do you guys know how can I do to sign this document without printing and scanning?
thanks a lot!
Complete the form, and double-check for errors if any. > Menu > Print > In printer Select Microsoft Print to PDF > Select print command > It'll pop up to save the file > Save the file in a new name > Open it > Then Select Type Text > Take the cursor to the Signature area > Click> You'll be able to sign it.

Reactions: blueye

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Complete the form, and double-check for errors if any. > Menu > Print > In printer Select Microsoft Print to PDF > Select print command > It'll pop up to save the file > Save the file in a new name > Open it > Then Select Type Text > Take the cursor to the Signature area > Click> You'll be able to sign it.
You are awesome...

Reactions: theclaimer