How to show ties in my home country?

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
I am just a student (12th Cleared in 2015) and now want to go for undergraduate course in Canada and only have bank account on my name in Pakistan. I am fully dependent on my father for everything, My father is a business man and runs his own business, how should I justify ties in my own country to the visa officer?

ebbie12

Jul 26, 2014
talhaixlam said:
I am just a student (12th Cleared in 2015) and now want to go for undergraduate course in Canada and only have bank account on my name in Pakistan. I am fully dependent on my father for everything, My father is a business man and runs his own business, how should I justify ties in my own country to the visa officer?
Any property which is by your name in pakistan will show them the reason to return to your homeland.

marcus66502

Dec 18, 2013
talhaixlam said:
More than ties to your country, you should justify to the visa officer WHY EXACTLY do you want to study so far away from your home country? And why Canada in particular? Is the desired program of study not available in your country? How about another country closer to your home?

Remember, to qualify for student visa you must show that you're a genuine student -- not somebody who just wants to enter Canada.

ManKaur

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Make a good SOP saying u'll be back in your home country after studies are completed. Secondly, show your bank statements, land (agriculture) if you have any or property evidence.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
first of all review your application as a VO not applicant, then you will realize that how weak is your application. here are some points
1. there are many good universities in Pakistan which offers a lot of undergraduate courses then why canada?
2. you are just a student(12th cleared), no education, no work experience, no funds, dependent on father. in other words if you are trying to enter in canada only then you are not beneficial for canada ( if a master or phd student apply with some work experience, though his/her intention is not geniune but VO could consider because he/she is not jus a student)
3. family ties include your husband/wife and dependent child only who lives in home country. they do not consider parents or siblings of an adult as family ties.
4. in my opinion your only tie is your father's business, you will come back because of business.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
aman666 said:
first of all review your application as a VO not applicant, then you will realize that how weak is your application. here are some points
1. there are many good universities in Pakistan which offers a lot of undergraduate courses then why canada?
2. you are just a student(12th cleared), no education, no work experience, no funds, dependent on father. in other words if you are trying to enter in canada only then you are not beneficial for canada ( if a master or phd student apply with some work experience, though his/her intention is not geniune but VO could consider because he/she is not jus a student)
3. family ties include your husband/wife and dependent child only who lives in home country. they do not consider parents or siblings of an adult as family ties.
4. in my opinion your only tie is your father's business, you will come back because of business.
1. There are some good universities in Pakistan but I always wanted to study abroad for my undergraduate studies because this is the first step towards my professional career and with the study from Canada will increase my chances for the better job in my home-country as the education system of Canada is so much advance than Pakistan.
2. Yes I am just a student but I also have some knowledge in computer programming, like HTML,CSS, Javascript etc. I know they do not make much of a difference but this should indicate that I am capable of doing some technical computer related work.
3. As you already mentioned that my family ties only can be my bank account and the business of my father in my homecountry.
Can you advise me some points to mention in my SOP so that will increase my chances of getting the Visa. (Actually I am doing BS (hons) in Chemistry from Pakistan, If my visa will be refused I will apply after completing my degree from Pakistan then in 2019). I am really just want to study in Canada as then I will move to US for my further studies, I really do not have any intentions of becoming admissible or anything, Thanks.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
1. There are some good universities in Pakistan but I always wanted to study abroad for my undergraduate studies because this is the first step towards my professional career and with the study from Canada will increase my chances for the better job in my home-country as the education system of Canada is so much advance than Pakistan.
2. Yes I am just a student but I also have some knowledge in computer programming, like HTML,CSS, Javascript etc. I know they do not make much of a difference but this should indicate that I am capable of doing some technical computer related work.
3. As you already mentioned that my family ties only can be my bank account and the business of my father in my homecountry.
Can you advise me some points to mention in my SOP so that will increase my chances of getting the Visa. (Actually I am doing BS (hons) in Chemistry from Pakistan, If my visa will be refused I will apply after completing my degree from Pakistan then in 2019). I am really just want to study in Canada as then I will move to US for my further studies, I really do not have any intentions of becoming admissible or anything, Thanks.
first of all, do not emphasize too much that you would leave canada after your studies it will be negative, you should satisfy VO by telling them about your future plans and your circumstances (like you would join your father's business). then review you application thoroughly and try to answer any question which could be raise by VO, as you mentioned that you want good degree from abroad to get better job in your home country, but there are other countries like UK where standard of education is much higher than canada then why canada? ( because getting job and PR is much easier in canada than uk or usa) you should answer why you selected canada?
I suggest you to hire any authorized consultant and discuss your whole situation with them

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
aman666 said:
first of all, do not emphasize too much that you would leave canada after your studies it will be negative, you should satisfy VO by telling them about your future plans and your circumstances (like you would join your father's business). then review you application thoroughly and try to answer any question which could be raise by VO, as you mentioned that you want good degree from abroad to get better job in your home country, but there are other countries like UK where standard of education is much higher than canada then why canada? ( because getting job and PR is much easier in canada than uk or usa) you should answer why you selected canada?
I suggest you to hire any authorized consultant and discuss your whole situation with them
Getting the Job and PR is much easier in Australia than Canada but I am choosing Canada because my father will not let me study anywhere alone ( he wants to stay with me wherever I will study ( I mean no matter what country it is ) and the education standards of Canada and Australia are almost Identical. and other countries do not have the affordable fees for the study as well. I wanted to study in Canada because from there I will easily move to US for my further studies and then find the good job in US and settle there. and I cannot study in US right now, because their fees is about 3 times more than Canada for international students and I can only go to US after my graduation as the fees for graduate studies is usually less than the undergraduates. But this is a different issue. Thanks for replying again.