Interview........
Waived Masha Allah
Passport Req..
September 02, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah coming soon.....
LANDED..........
Insha Allah g Insha Allah
One of my sister in law (Who is law graduate) wants to apply on student visa. I am planning to support her in her studies. We can show funds in her account too that is not an issue. The problem is her funds verification. She has no salary certificate, no proper income through banking channels, her father also dont have proper salary transfer to show. The case is genuine actually we are planning to fund her.What should we do.

oscar11

Jun 21, 2015
1. You or your wife can sponsor her(show your relation to her in your case) , show your bank statement and properties and issue an affidavit on your behalf that you'll sponsor her and mention why you want to support also show that you have sufficient saving and income to support both your family and your sponsor. This affidavit must be on stamp paper and notarized.

coffeelover

Sep 3, 2015
manager_finance said:
One of my sister in law (Who is law graduate) wants to apply on student visa. I am planning to support her in her studies. We can show funds in her account too that is not an issue. The problem is her funds verification. She has no salary certificate, no proper income through banking channels, her father also dont have proper salary transfer to show. The case is genuine actually we are planning to fund her.What should we do.
Hi..
Same case. My cousin(mother's sister son) is going to sponsor me. He is a doctor in US. Can he sponsor me? His bank statements is enough ? I am applying for jan intake. I have fund but I arranged the fund only in September 1st. If it is 4 months , when should i apply for visa. Dec end? Please any help and reply would be highly beneficial.