+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW TO SHOW GOOD TIES WITH HOME COUNTRY?

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
HI All,

I want to know that, How to show good ties with home country?

I am going to apply under SPP category. Now, Will I have to mention some property related information in SOP or attach some property documents with the file? Or anything else?

Thanking you in anticipation

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
Here are some general categories that should help:

- Ownership of real property (real estate) and/or highly valuable tangible property
- Ownership of a business/investment/etc.
- Relationships to people (e.g.: family, spouse, children, community, etc.)
- Responsibilities (e.g.: professional job, student, caring for parents/children, community leader, etc.)
- Miscellaneous (this would vary from person to person)

For example, a person who does not own any property (real or tangible), is not married or has no relatives in their home country and is unemployed and not a student, proving ties to a home country may be very difficult.... If you find yourself in that situation (one who falls under the "miscellaneous" category, then it may help to get more specific legal advice (in private).

"Copied from QUORA"

Reactions: Marina23

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
hmrathod said:
Here are some general categories that should help:

- Ownership of real property (real estate) and/or highly valuable tangible property
- Ownership of a business/investment/etc.
- Relationships to people (e.g.: family, spouse, children, community, etc.)
- Responsibilities (e.g.: professional job, student, caring for parents/children, community leader, etc.)
- Miscellaneous (this would vary from person to person)

For example, a person who does not own any property (real or tangible), is not married or has no relatives in their home country and is unemployed and not a student, proving ties to a home country may be very difficult.... If you find yourself in that situation (one who falls under the "miscellaneous" category, then it may help to get more specific legal advice (in private).

"Copied from QUORA"
Thanks for replying.
As I am a full time student, and I do not possess any tangible property and I am not involved in any kind of profession.
But I have my family, Mother, father and a small sister in India.

My father is small business man and possess a shop. My mother also works in a college as a teacher. And sister is studying. So, they all depend on me to some extent.
How can I show good ties?

And one more thing, Can we attach ITR's of parents to show some financial support? If yes, then is there any minimum requirement for it, I mean amount on which return is filed?

And can we attach residential papers of our home to show financial wealth?

Plz reply. Thanking u in anticipation.

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
Your family ties seems to be strong. All you need is to show enough funds to support yourself while you are in Canada.

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
hmrathod said:
Your family ties seems to be strong. All you need is to show enough funds to support yourself while you are in Canada.
Thank u. But i think one has to buy a GIC from Scotia Bank under SPP Category. It is enough to show sufficient funds.

Is there anything else?

hmrathod

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2015
LANDED..........
05-09-2015
Not sure about this. I applied for the university Category.

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait
Good evening in Kuwait time guys,

I have showed him all kind of ties such as my spouse is there in Egypt ,my mother is here in Kuwait.

I have showed him more than 5 assets in home country, then he came to ask me about employment prospectives in County of residence., why he is asking about country of residence,? I have showed him strong ties to home country?

Please advise if

Matibrahim_86

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Kuwait

I have showed him all kind of ties such as my spouse is there in Egypt ,my mother is here in Kuwait.

I have showed him more than 5 assets in home country, then he came to ask me about employment prospectives in County of residence., why he is asking about country of residence,? I have showed him strong ties to home country?

Please advise if you have any suggestions or ideas.

Thank you so much in advance

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Thank u. But i think one has to buy a GIC from Scotia Bank under SPP Category. It is enough to show sufficient funds.

Is there anything else?
GIC Certificate, fees payment to university, ITR of parents, fixed deposit in your name can be shown as funds..
Strong ties can be shown as parents permanent jobs which they won’t be resigning (government job etc) or taking over family business etc.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria

Please advise if
Who is asking you, CIC or ur agent?

Even if you show home ties to your home country, it didn't say you shouldn't prove your employment situation or prospective to your country of residence.

You just need an employment or job offer letter to cover this area

Reactions: Jeneydaba

Moha71

May 18, 2019
Hello guys,
I am lebanese(middle east) citizen/residence whos pursuing to apply for a visitor visa to visit my canadian sisters in toronto, canada
I am engaged(to a russian citizen living in dubai which is living separetly for now..)
My question is: is it a good point for me to mention that i am engaged amd prove it by pictures?
I look forward to hear soon from u guys
Thanks a lot

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Can you assess my home ties, please?

I am a CPA in the Philippines. Unemployed since Aug.31, 2018 but enrolled in an online course in a Canadian Distance learning institution and currently reviewing for CFA level 1 exam.

I have no tangible possessions in my name yet (I'm 25 yrs old), but I have my family in the Philippines - mother, two brothers and relatives. Plus, I don't have relatives in Canada, the closest kin is a second degree cousin of my father (who lives in Toronto, and I'm going to BC). Is it okay to add that my long time girlfriend is in the Philippines too?

Additional info:
SDS applicant, so the POF is covered.

Can I also go for Dual Intent? I have no ongoing application for EE or PNP yet, but I'd like to mention in my Letter of Explanation that I'll be going for PGWP and after which, apply for PR through EE or PNP? Thanks for your help!

aak10

Feb 9, 2020
hello everyone,

i am applying for study permit from sds scheme
i am from Pakistan but i lived in middle east my entire life.
only recently i am going there to apply for this sds scheme.
my parents live in me also, my sisters go to uni abroad as well.

how do i show strong ties to pakistan??
my grandparents live there btw and we don't own an property/business in pak either.

any help will be appreciated pls!!
thank you