+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send transcripts

khus

Sep 26, 2011
Hi there,
I am planning to apply to a university in Toronto and I need to submit my transcripts. Is there anyone who has applied to the uni directly and can you please tell me how to send the transcripts? thanks...

jhalu

Jun 8, 2011
karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
IELTS Request
20-11-2010
Med's Request
12-08-2011
Med's Done....
24-08-2011
Passport Req..
10-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2011
LANDED..........
November 2011
I have not applied to university of Toronto, but to ubc. You have to send attested and endorsed copies of your transcripts, certificates and dergrees. Get the docs attested from the institution or board you have passed the exam seal them in envelop and get the envelope endoresed from the chairman of the board and registrar of your university. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any other question send me a message in my inbox. Or give me your email.

Mikail86

Oct 8, 2011
i just got my transcripts from my college and they sealed it in an envelope by themselves on 3 points. Is that sufficient? It does have the principal's signature on the transcripts inside.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikail86 said:
i just got my transcripts from my college and they sealed it in an envelope by themselves on 3 points. Is that sufficient? It does have the principal's signature on the transcripts inside.
Hi,

If you are applying to a Canadian University thn you MUST apply for transcript at Bangalore University Registrar Office (India). Your transcript from college is not valid for admission purpose.

Mikail86

Oct 8, 2011
the Head of Dept here said that the uni has stopped issuing for colleges and now we get separately from college itself!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikail86 said:
the Head of Dept here said that the uni has stopped issuing for colleges and now we get separately from college itself!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Hi,

Yes, you are right. Now University (in India) do not issue transcript directly to the concerned college, in fact it's a job of student to apply for transcript DIRECTLY at the University Registrar office. Your college has NO ROLE in the issuance of your transcript, it's a matter between you and Bangalore University's Registrar office.

Even in my case, I got the same response from my college. I got transcript only after running pillar to post of University of Pune Registrar office. Your college transcript IS NOT valid for any purpose. You MUST visit the Bangalore University Registrar office with all original marksheets and degree certificate.

Mikail86

Oct 8, 2011
Do i need the degree certificate also? i just applied for it this month and the said to come back next year to receive it. i do have the provisional degree certificate.
Bangalore UNI is a pain once u've cleared your course. no wait..................its a horror movie!! :'(

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mikail86 said:
Do i need the degree certificate also? i just applied for it this month and the said to come back next year to receive it. i do have the provisional degree certificate.
Bangalore UNI is a pain once u've cleared your course. no wait..................its a horror movie!! :'(

Hi,

You need transcript (in a special format) and for Degree certificate, you need attestation of the photo copy only and get it sealed and stamped over envelope flap. There is no special format for Degree Certificate. All you need one photocopy of your Degree Certificate (in your case Provisional shall work!).

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhalu said:
I have not applied to university of Toronto, but to ubc. You have to send attested and endorsed copies of your transcripts, certificates and dergrees. Get the docs attested from the institution or board you have passed the exam seal them in envelop and get the envelope endoresed from the chairman of the board and registrar of your university. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any other question send me a message in my inbox. Or give me your email.
r u from pakistan?