+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send second medical report to IRCC

Mercurysky

Aug 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I'm in urgent need of advise as I'm running out of time! I was about to start in fall 2021 but have defered to winter 22 due to medical delay.
After my medical test for student permit, I got to know that I am hiv positive. So I had to undergo certain additional tests and start my ART medicine (acriptega/TLD) from 15th July. And then I was regularly visiting my doctor.
Recently I contacted my panel physician regarding the medical update, but I was surprised to know that IRCC had sent only one request for the viral load and cd4 count reports, that was conducted before I started my ART, and at that time I had 472 cd4 count and 36,100 copies/ml Viral load.
The results of the medical tests after 2 months of ART, conducted on 20th september 2021, were promising as I tested undetectable and my cd4 also boosted up to 640 cells/microlitre. But according to my panel physician, they haven't received any requests to submit these recent test reports!
I am worried that they might reject my visa based on just seeing the first reports with a considerable high viral load.
Is there any way I can make my panel physician send them the recent reports, by raising a webform or something? Because as I talked to my panel physician, they told me that they cannot send reports until they get a request from IRCC.
My gc key timeline states they are reviewing my medical reports.
Any suggestions will be really helpful, thank you

Mercurysky

Aug 13, 2021
There is no official way, you could send webforms but there is no guarantee they will use that submission in their assessment.
Thank you for your time. So how do I send them, like attach the medical reports in webform only? Also do you think they can consider giving visa based on first report only?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello everyone, I'm in urgent need of advise as I'm running out of time! I was about to start in fall 2021 but have defered to winter 22 due to medical delay.
After my medical test for student permit, I got to know that I am hiv positive. So I had to undergo certain additional tests and start my ART medicine (acriptega/TLD) from 15th July. And then I was regularly visiting my doctor.
Recently I contacted my panel physician regarding the medical update, but I was surprised to know that IRCC had sent only one request for the viral load and cd4 count reports, that was conducted before I started my ART, and at that time I had 472 cd4 count and 36,100 copies/ml Viral load.
The results of the medical tests after 2 months of ART, conducted on 20th september 2021, were promising as I tested undetectable and my cd4 also boosted up to 640 cells/microlitre. But according to my panel physician, they haven't received any requests to submit these recent test reports!
I am worried that they might reject my visa based on just seeing the first reports with a considerable high viral load.
Is there any way I can make my panel physician send them the recent reports, by raising a webform or something? Because as I talked to my panel physician, they told me that they cannot send reports until they get a request from IRCC.
My gc key timeline states they are reviewing my medical reports.
Any suggestions will be really helpful, thank you

Hello Mercurysky,

Forward the e-Medical slip if you were given one. You were supposed to be given a copy for your reference. Use this link: IRCC Webform and select the visa office handling your application as the receiving office.

Regards,

JS

Mercurysky

Aug 13, 2021
Hello Mercurysky,

Forward the e-Medical slip if you were given one. You were supposed to be given a copy for your reference. Use this link: IRCC Webform and select the visa office handling your application as the receiving office.

Regards,

JS
Hello JS,
Sure, I'm planning to do that only. I'm hoping it'll workout. Thank you so much for your suggestion!