+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send extra documents to chc , After applying for visa...

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
Hey ! I just wanted to know that is there any possible way to send any extra documentation to strengthen your case , after you send visa application to Chc ! Waiting for reply

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Nope Unless they ask You to submit something else Eveyrone usually Attach those documents When applying for visa i think you applied so you are late Brother

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
xtremist said:
Nope Unless they ask You to submit something else Eveyrone usually Attach those documents When applying for visa i think you applied so you are late Brother
Ahan .. Well thanks ! I had submitted every document , just read some posts on this forum about sending family registration certificate ... So , I thought i should send them...

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Daniall33 said:
Hey ! I just wanted to know that is there any possible way to send any extra documentation to strengthen your case , after you send visa application to Chc ! Waiting for reply
you can send extra documents to CHC. include ur file number (if u have), courier reference number, PP number, DOB, full name etc while sending extra documents. as soon as they identify ur package they will attach it with ur file

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
wahab7 said:
you can send extra documents to CHC. include ur file number (if u have), courier reference number, PP number, DOB, full name etc while sending extra documents. as soon as they identify ur package they will attach it with ur file
Ahan ... Thank you! But didn't get any file number yet...

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Don't they have an access to NADRA computerized database on line?

Also, why do you want to submit that documents in the first place? Any reason behind that?

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
rockers2012 said:

Also, why do you want to submit that documents in the first place? Any reason behind that?
Well, I saw many posts on this forum that it would strengthen your case, probably your home ties I think so !!
I showed them 2,85,000 USD bank statement and Father's us , uk valid visa , UAE and Nigeria Resident permit , Skywards Gold Card ... And for home ties , I showed them our papers of properties in Pakistan !! Whereas my acadmeic is SSC : 81% , Intermediate : 82% Ielts score was not good ... 6 ! So, its enough ??

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
rockers2012 said:

http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=14

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Each case is different. The same immigration rules are going to be applied differently in each case. Only visa officer knows how they are trained to apply them in each individual case. Every applicant owns some sort of property in Pakistan yet they are refused on home ties.

Your luck plays a big part than anything else. If everything is given in the hands of Human beings, then who is going to worship the Almighty God?

All the best.

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
Daniall33 said:
http://www.nadra.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&Itemid=14
I don't think visa officer gives a lot of importance to this piece of document per se. They determine your overall home ties based on many several factors etc. As I said earlier, each individual's situation is different.

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
rockers2012 said:
I don't think visa officer gives a lot of importance to this piece of document per se. They determine your overall home ties based on many several factors etc. As I said earlier, each individual's situation is different.
FRC shows your complete family tree , so if it's your brother, sister or parents sponsoring you, IO can Clearly check this relation as Valid and legal through this document ...

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Daniall33 said:
FRC shows your complete family tree , so if it's your brother, sister or parents sponsoring you, IO can Clearly check this relation as Valid and legal through this document ...
did u submit your and ur fathers id card with application? if u did then it will also show ur relation with ur sponsor then no need to submit FRC

Daniall33

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-10-2012
wahab7 said:
did u submit your and ur fathers id card with application? if u did then it will also show ur relation with ur sponsor then no need to submit FRC
Yes ... I have submit both..

wahab7

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-isb
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th oct
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
Daniall33 said:
Yes ... I have submit both..
then don't worry. have faith in ALLAH no need to send FRC

rockers2012

May 8, 2012
@Daniall

which school did u apply for?

you should have gotten ur medical call by now considering a few recent applicants got it under 15 days period.

Maybe this week?