+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to send Extra Documents required by Visa Officer?

Blueveia

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
This are the documents i need after completing the online eligibility questions with CIC:
-Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
-Passport or travel document
-Digital Photo
-Letter of Acceptance

But in the Paris visa officer site, they have this information:

"Add in the following order these additional documents required by our visa office in Paris:

-a photocopy of the identification pages of the passport (including surname or family name, given name(s), date and place of birth, date and place of issuance and expiry date) for each person included in the application
IMPORTANT: If you are a citizen of a visa-exempt country attach only a photocopy and not the original passport.
-a photocopy of your residency permit if you reside in a country of which you are not a citizen
-the IMM5645 “Family Information” form
-all transcripts of marks for the highest diploma obtained (residents of Algeria only)"

My question is, how do I send the IMM5645 form if the CIC tool doesn't ask for it, and also the same question for my diploma transcripts?

nileshkaka

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Delhi CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 sep 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
23 sep 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 oct 2013
LANDED..........
21 feb 2014
Blueveia said:
This are the documents i need after completing the online eligibility questions with CIC:
-Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
-Proof of Means of Financial Support
-Passport or travel document
-Digital Photo
-Letter of Acceptance

But in the Paris visa officer site, they have this information:

"Add in the following order these additional documents required by our visa office in Paris:

-a photocopy of the identification pages of the passport (including surname or family name, given name(s), date and place of birth, date and place of issuance and expiry date) for each person included in the application
IMPORTANT: If you are a citizen of a visa-exempt country attach only a photocopy and not the original passport.
-a photocopy of your residency permit if you reside in a country of which you are not a citizen
-the IMM5645 “Family Information” form
-all transcripts of marks for the highest diploma obtained (residents of Algeria only)"

My question is, how do I send the IMM5645 form if the CIC tool doesn't ask for it, and also the same question for my diploma transcripts?
You need to send only the documents that were asked for by the Online Eligibility Verification as of now. Once the visa office receives these documents, they'll contact you via MyCIC for your Education Documents and any additional Forms.

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can always attach extra documents. If you are applying online, you can join these additional files in Proof of Means of Financial Support section or Letter of explanation section, for example. I did so.
Use some online tool to join or merge files into ONE file, that you will attach. For example, I had over 20 documents merged together in Letter of explanation section.

Blueveia

Star Member
Nov 1, 2013
belex said:
You can always attach extra documents. If you are applying online, you can join these additional files in Proof of Means of Financial Support section or Letter of explanation section, for example. I did so.
Use some online tool to join or merge files into ONE file, that you will attach. For example, I had over 20 documents merged together in Letter of explanation section.
That is what i was thinking about doing. Thank you. Have you got your visa yet?

belex

Star Member
Feb 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not yet. I've applied on 31st October via mycic portal.

afrosa

Star Member
Mar 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02/04/2014
Hio belex

I see that you applied on October 1st. When did you recieved your permit?

simi_boop

Jul 2, 2013
belex said:
Please what online tool did you use?

Thanks!