+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to Send Documents to CHC Islamabad

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Hi,

I have got my AOR in early April 2009 and have collected/gathered all the documents and now ready to send the full set to CHC Islamabad. The address specified in the AOR is a PO Box address. Normally courier companies do not deliver to PO boxes. Using Pakistan Post is a risky thing, since I will be sending all the original documents of myself and spouse.

I would like to ask to those who already send documents to CHC about the courier company they used for delivering their documents. I am all ready to send application on Monday 20th April, 2009, so any replies by than is highly appreciated.

Regards,

P

pakistan

Send via TCS courier Services

Address is:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad

Don,t worry TCS handles such appalication packs daily so they now what to do and where to deliver

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Thanks Pakistan,

I did inquire with TCS. They said they don't deliver to P.O> Box Nos. May be I need to ask them once again.

On a eupplementary note, when did u send your documents, and whats the status now.

Regards,

P

pakistan

Sent documents on October, now waiting after the medical ... its fourty days passed and still heard nothing...

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Looks like you applied under the old scheme. I have applied on March 9th to CIC, Sydney and will send docs
to Islamabad on Monday.

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Domingo

I am also in the same queue. I got letter from CHC Islamabad in last week of March and they ask for photo copy not original one. As in there letter they have mention to submit original documents of only your spouse and photocopy of principal applicant

r_sab

Star Member
Dec 3, 2008
Hi all,

so is there a confirmation that documents can be sent to CHC using POBOX address and delivery is done by TCS.

I contacted TCS guys and they said that write Embassy Address.....
Now this is risky,,,plz share your expeirence !!!!

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
r_sab said:
Hi all,

so is there a confirmation that documents can be sent to CHC using POBOX address and delivery is done by TCS.

I contacted TCS guys and they said that write Embassy Address.....
Now this is risky,,,plz share your expeirence !!!!
I have not got any confirmation yet from CHC-Islamabad. Documents were received by some SOFIA as per TCS tracking on 27th April, 2009. Its almost a month, and I am getting somewhat nervous. However, based on other applicants experience, I will wait for further one month before emailing them or contacting via letter.