+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

how to send additional document to Buffalo VO?

Oronno

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Hello Friends

My PR application is under processing at Buffalo. I still did not receive the AOR with file number from Buffalo.

My question is, how do I send additional documents to Buffalo before getting the file number?

Can I just mention my name, date of birth and passport number in a cover letter and submit the additional document along with it?

Or I cant send any additional document before getting a file number?

Please be kind to help and advise.I will truly appreciate your help.

Thanks and God bless.

spatel09

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
xxxx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oronno said:
Hello Friends

My PR application is under processing at Buffalo. I still did not receive the AOR with file number from Buffalo.

My question is, how do I send additional documents to Buffalo before getting the file number?

Can I just mention my name, date of birth and passport number in a cover letter and submit the additional document along with it?

Or I cant send any additional document before getting a file number?

Please be kind to help and advise.I will truly appreciate your help.

Thanks and God bless.
Hey,

what is your timeline???

Give some more information, are you post June 26 applicant???

If you are pre June 2010 applicant, then send additional doc with file no# from Nova Scotia..

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
Hello all,

I have to send aditional documents about change in employer, about travel to India. Buffalo is my VO. I changed employer in May 2010, I travelled India in Oct 2010 and came back in Dec 2010. I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010.

Where should I send all documents for these changes? Should I send these through an agent via whom I have applied for PR or directly? If directly then I assume it should be buffalo visa office I have to send the cover letter informing about changes and supporting documents, please advise.

Thanks.